11. Ill Make A Deal With You

"Sav". A voice interupted my Ryan Gosling dream. I flick my hand up in a shoo motion.

"Savannah get up or ill do something" I groan and snuggle deeper into my pillow.

"You asked for it" the voice muttered. Suddenly I was flipped on my back and my hands were pinned above my head, I look down to see Xavier straddling me. "Fuck off" Xavier fake gasps, "and you tell me not to swear" he mumbles, I scoff, keeping my eyes closed. "Guessing you arent aren't a.... afternoon person" I furrow my eyebrows, I lift my lower half trying to remove Xavier from me, I get a groan in response. I smirk and repeat it, "Savannah stop" I open one eye and grind on him. He un hooks his hands from my wrists and keeps my hips in place, that was my chance, I shoved Xavier off of me, him loosing balance and falling off the bed.

I heard a thud and a loud groan. I stifle a laugh, I cover my self with the sheets all light escaping.

I heard shuffling and in no time the covers were swiftly removed from me and I was picked up and practically thrown onto Xavier's shoulder. I squeal and thrash around trying to escape, Xavier keeps a firm grip on my thighs, I hit his back repeatedly but not earning a single flinch.

He was heading downstairs judging by the stairs,

Xavier opened the backward door and walked outside, the cool breeze of autumn hitting my bare legs, I shivered and slumped on Xavier's back. He took off my cast and placed it on the ground. He swung me and held me bridal style, "I'm about to do something you will probably get pissed at" I frown and he starts swinging me, I look to my right to find a pool, my eyes widen in horror. I look back at a smug Xavier, "no Xavier my leg." I spit in horror, "you wont feel it under water" and just like that I was thrown into the pool. I scream and its cut off by the water coming into contact with me. I sink a bit and dog paddle to the top.

When my eyes finally ajust from the water I scan around the pool,
Splash

Xavier bombed into the water, I turned my head so no water enters my eyes or mouth. When he rises to the top his beautiful light brown hair is flipped back and water is dripping down his luscious chest, "like what you see?" I look up to find him smirking. "Ive seen better" he chuckles and splashes me. I gasp, "your such a child" he laughs, "race you to the end of the pool" he heads off, I float there for a second but quickly catch up to him.

I paddle fast and kick hard, easily catching up to Xavier.

When I beat him at the end of the pool I smirk and his face is priceless.

"You can swim?" He asks confusion clear, "yes. Thats one if the things I did not tell you about me". He smirks and steps closer to me. As stubborn and stuck up I am, I don't move.

He steps again until our bodies were pressed together. "Well. I did beat you on the bet I made with you" he smugly admits. I arch my eyebrow at him, he leans in but I quickly react, I dive under and swim to the steps so I can get out.

"What's wrong?" He calls out. "Sorry but I don't do relationships" he chuckles and I look back to see why he was chuckling. "So I can kiss you and sleep with you but you don't want a relationship" he stifles a laugh. "Yes" I answer like its absolutely normal. "So its a friends with benefits in our relationship?"

I don't answer only watch him as he lifts himself up and out of the pool.

"Ill make a deal with you." He said walking over to me, his body shining from the water on him.

"What deal?". He smirked and walked to a sofa and patted a seat next to him.I hop and come to seat next to him, and he looks me in the eyes.

"Okay. How about we do this, friends with benefits. No emotion. Nothing just friends simply with benefits".

I think about it for a moment and look back up at him. "Why not" I shrug. He smirks and gets up making the sofa rise, "im going to have a shower, your more than welcome to join" I squint my eyes and he starts to walk off. "Wait. Xavier" I call out to him.

He walks back and arches his eyebrows, "yeah?" He questions, I point to my leg and stares at my leg in confusion then like a light bulb turned on, on top of his head. His eyes widen and walks over to me.

"Yeah sorry" he scratches the back of his neck. I smile and he scoops me up in his arms and carries me in. I leaned into his chest feeling his heart beat against his skin.

"Ill grab your cast once your in our room". I smile at him, then a sudden question came to my head. How the hell am I supposed to have I shower if I can't even stand?

I hesitate at first, "uhh. Xavier".

"Mhhmm". He responded.

"Um. This is going to be kind of embarrassing but, how am I supposed to have a shower?". My voice sounding small

He looks down and furrows his eyebrows. "Shit" he mutters. "Didn't think of that".

Then, yet again a light bulb went off on top of his head. "You should come in with me" I squint my eyes but he continues. "Ill be in my swim shorts and you can stay in your clothes, when im done ill walk out and give you a towel to undress and then ill take you back to your room."

I really didn't like the idea of this.

                                     ~¤~

Here I was. Sitting on a chair washing my hair with Xavier. I would of sat on a chair by myself, but one: the taps were to high two: Xavier didnt want me to slip and fall. Causing me to injure another bory part.

"Could you hand me the conditioner?" He hands me the conditioner and I scrub the ends of my hair, I felt so akward.

"You know I expected sexual things to happen in here.. but I guess not" he chuckles.

I laugh and I hold up for him to take the bottle.

"Well it is weird. And I can't stand without loosing balance." He smiles and pats my head, I swat it away from me causing him to give me his signature smirk.

So friends with benefits hu? Lets have some fun.