24. The Unexpected

Just my luck. Escaping from 4 murderous men. One being Max and coming back, greeted with 20 more flesh killers.

Dont ask about my description.

One of the men took hold of Lana, cagging her with his arm wrapped around her neck with a gun pointed to her head.

"Make one move and he pulls the trigger"

A tall bulky, blonde haired guy with grey eyes spoke.

He walked near Xavier and I, but Xavier pushed me behind him, in a protecting matter.

"You touch her and you'll regret your existence on this planet." Xavier's voice venomous and cold.

The bulky guy just chuckled and pointed a gun to Xavier's head. I gasp and immediately pull Xavier back.

"We will do this the easy way or hard way. Easy way is you." He points to me. "Come with us without tackling you to the ground. The hard way is we pull the trigger in little ms hopeless over there and tackle you to the ground. So whats your pick."

I felt Xavier stiffen but I knew what to do.

Releasing my hold from Xavier I walk to the bulky guys side.

"Savannah come here right now" Xavier sternly speaks.

"Liryc" his voice softening.

I wanted to break down at Xavier's voice but I couldn't stay and let them shoot Lana.

When im facing him, he rips my necklace from my neck and pushes me over making me fall into the arms of strange people.

I wanted to lash at him, kick, punch him but I was held down.

"as for you two, you'll be under...house arrest for a couple days. could take longer but who knows." The still-dont-know-his-name dude spoke.

"you'll be coming with us" he pointed towards me.

Two arms wrap around each of my arms. I try to break free from their grip but their too strong.

"XAVIER" I shout.

"SAVANNAH" I heard people getting puched.

BANG

I flinch and look back.

my eyes widden in horror.

"NO!"

currently witnessing Xavier's fallen body. I muffle a strangled sob and scream his name.

                                    ~¤~

I was currently at the back of an SUV with the by by the name of Damien along with 2 other men both with shot guns.

my cheeks stained with dried tears.

that horrible imagine I couldn't get out of my head.

Xavier's fallen body. I let out a new tear. but refusing to cry.

one of the men were staring at me, almost sincere showing on his face.

"what are you looking at? oh im sorry that im crying because you son of a bitches decided to shoot the only important person in my life" I decide to snap.

he gave me a smile that almost looked sad. he scooted closer but I pushed back, he got the memo and stayed put.

"here"

he handed me a tissue, I reluctantly took it and wiped my eyes and nose.

"Thank you" I whispered. he smiled and put out his hand.

"im Kane"

I shook his hand but immediately was pulled away when Damien grabbed Kane's shoulder throwing him back against the SUV wall.

"dont become all soft and mooshy for her, ai now? keep your distance so we dont have a repeat of history" Damien's voice sounding with anger.

repeat of history? What's that meant to mean?

"dont worry darlin you'll find out soon what a repeat of history I mean by"

he must of seen my confused look.

                                     ~¤~

"ai, darlin wake up"

I groan and shoo the voice off.

feeling someone grab my waist, my eyes shoot open and gasp when im been thrown over Damien's shoulder.

I thrash and lash around punching his back only to earn a chuckle from him.

"were almost there calm your pretty ass"

my eyes turn into slits and dig my nails into his back earning a hiss from him.

I grin in victory.

once the doors close, he places me down but keeps a firm grip on my arm.

were currently in an abandoned where house.

"Savannah?"

turning at the sound of my name, my eyes widen at the person thats standing directly infront of me.

"Dad?"

DUN DUN DUN

I know you hate me. im sorry! but what do you think about this unexpected twist?

now. some will be like "isnt this a bit like boy girl drama?"

no it isnt. I know the kidnapping and all is similar but its totally different to BGD.

thank you for the reads and votes! really appreciate it keep up the awesome work