17. Theres Some Things You Dont Know About Me

XAVIER'S P.O.V

"What happened in the change room stays in the change room." Savannah walks out of the change room.

This has been going on for to long. I need to settle this today. I madly need her in my life and shes closing the door in my face. she's shutting me out, not letting me in. but I will break those doors if she wont let me in.

I mutter cuss words under my breath and walk out. Some models gave me weird looks and soom had lust in their eyes.

"hey X I need your help clasping my bra together, could you be a dear and help me?" Lilly one of the models flirted.

from the corner of my eyes I could see Savannah staring directly at me.

an Idea pops into my head, giving a little smirk at Lilly I walk over to her. "yeah sure think babe" she smiles wickedly.

turning around, I grab the ends and do them up slowly. from the corner of my eyes I could see Savannah has dropped the cup she was holding in her hand, I smirked at her action. "all done" I said. she smiles "thanks"

"anytime" I flirt back. I heard hysterical coughs coming from my left. I turn towards the left to see Savannah coughing. must of chocked on her own saliva my conscious speaks. I chuckle to myself and stride towards her.

"okay so you ready to go" she doesnt speak only nod.

walking out to my Volvo Savannah walks behind me, I look over every now and then to check if shes okay.

once we get into the car, Savannah scoots over near the window and crosses her arms over her chest, looking out the window.

"hey sav are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"yeah. fine" she mutters.

I let out a breath and start the car. then, like a ton of bricks, it hits me.

"hey sav you aren't jealous of what happened back there are you?" I tug a smirk at my lips.

she chuckles. "me? jealous? HA in your dreams buddy" she says a bit breathless.

"you are so jealous. just admit it" I smugly say.

"I told you im not jealous."

SAVANNAH'S P.O.V

"I told you im not jealous"

Xavier chuckles. "yes you are" he mumbles. I wip my head towards him. he gives me his famous smirk and looks back at the road.

when we pull up to my road. from a distance I could see a bunch of people standing on the steps outside the apartment. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"who are all these people?" Xavier asks confused.

"I dont know" I answer as confused as him.

he pulls up on the opposite side of the apartment. the front was packed with men. squinting my eyes I focuse my eyes on one of the mens hand. he was holding something that was...a gun.

my eyes widen and tense up.

"Xavier" I whisper and tug him down so they can't see us.

"What? do you know anyone from them?"

I shake my head frantically.

"no but one of them have a gun!" I exclaim frantically.

his eyes widen and slowly pokes his head up. "shit." he mutters.

"what" I urge him to continue.

"they all have guns." my eyes widen even more.

"seriously. what are they doing and who are they looking for."

"I don't know." he simply says.

Xavier trys to adjust himself from the uncomfortable position, during that his arm presses onto the horn and it beeps."

BEEPPP

"shit shit shit" we both get up to see all of the unknown men looking at our direction.

"shes there!"one of them shouts. my heart felt like it dropped to my stomach. no scratch that it did drop to my stomach. I start to panic, I look at Xavier and he gives me a worried look.

some of them start to make their way towards us with guns.

"Xavier DRIVE" I shout.

Xavier starts the car, pulls down the hand break, putting the ignition into drive and pressed on the pedal.

we heard gunshot and glass break. I looked in the rear mirror to see the window at the back of the car had a gigantic crack from the impact of the bullet.

Xavier sped of. for a while it was quiet until we saw a charger drive quickly behind us. I look at Xavier and he nods confirming its one of the men.

Xavier picks up the speed. changing gears, driving up we spot a dead end.

"Xavier there's a dead end" panic clear in my voice.

"I know. Don't worry I got this" he spoke scaringly calm.

once we come near the dead end I grab onto the seat hand rest and Xavier's arm. Xavier drifts into a small alleyway. while driving into it, up ahead there was a poll slightly slanted. I start to panic. "Xavier poll" i point to it. He only speeds up, I close my eyes. I hear a crack from outside. once I open my eyes I look out to find the outer window was no longer there. I let out  a breath and look in the rear mirror to see the charger come in contact with wall.

"how did you learn how to drift like that?" I ask.

"I have my ways." he admits smugly.

once theres no sign of cars following us. we pull up to Xavier's house. Instead of parking outside. he presses a button in his car and a garage door opens. he drives in and closes the door with a click of a button.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

once we were in I got out, Savannah still in shock she stayed im the car. but got out later, she stumbled out causing me to chuckle.

"you okay there?" I ask her. she nods.

yup hasn't gotten over this. "did you see anyone you know there?" I ask her trying to grab her attention.

"you could drift. you out took a bad guy. and made him crash his charger into the dead end." thats all she said before she looked up at me.

I huffed and ushered her to follow me. "theres some thing you do not know about me." I say. she laughs lightly.

"thats pretty clear." we walk up to an empty wall in the garage. I stood there admiring the wall. she looked at me confusion evident in her expression.

"what am I looking at exactly" she answered cofused. I walked over to the table near my car and pressed a button that was under the table.

the walls decended and started to move back further and the separated. there was a whole other world inside there.

SAVANNAH'S P.O.V

when there was no longer a wall infront of me. I stare at the inside in shock.

cars.

there were cars.

my eyes widen as I take a look at each car. there was a 69 Mustang, WRX, LFA, 2011 Challenger and last but not least a Skyline.

my mouth was agape. "are these yours" I look at him in shock. he smiles and nods. "I won the LFA and the challenger at a street race. both the drivers gave up their pink slip as part of the deal-"

"wait. you street race" my voice was high pitched. he nods. "we all gave in money but these two didnt have any so instead their cars. I won ofcourse" he added smugly.

"and how do I not know of this"

"because you never asked about my life." he states bluntly.

I walk up to the challenger and admire its beauty. but what caught my eye was the skyline. I walk to it to take a better look at the car.

"all these cars are 10 second cars." he adds. I nod and take a last look at before walking towards him.

"okay now what about those guys at your apartment".