21. What Have I Gotten Myself Into

Xavier's hand never letting go of mine we walked upstairs.

I had buttefflies erupting in my stomach, electricity sparking through my arm due to his touch.

when we reach the top istead of dropping me off to my bedroom Xavier keeps on walking keeping a firm grip on my hand.

"Xavier you missed my room" I state.

he turns his head to face me, he smirks and looks back straight. "I know" his voice rough and sexy.

I had a funny feeling in my stomach but a hint of excitement.

when we get to his room he drags me into his room, before I could put in word he slams me into the bedroom door and kisses me, kisses me rough. I gasp when he bites down on my lip, he thrusts his tongue in and attacks my mouth. I tug on his hair making him growl.

I dont know why but animals by maroon 5 started playing in my head. probably the moment im in right now suited the song,

he drags his hands down to my thighs and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist flushing our bodies together, he grabs the back of my neck to pull me closer, if there was any space between us left.

when he pulls away, our breathing is heavy but he quickly recovers and starts at my neck. kissing around my neck, I take sharp breath when he finds my soft spot. his lips linger around the area then bites down. I let out a moan, "Xavier" I sigh.

he kisses up my jaw, "Xavier. stop"

he stops for a moment and looks me in the eyes. before I can utter a syllable he speaks.

"be mine" he speaks soft, I want to give in but I cant risk the hurt. I just mended my heart and screwed every piece back together. I can't afford another heart break.

"im sorry Xavier I cant im-im not ready" he lets out a sigh and slowly puts me down.

"Savannah you've had over 2 years you are ready and I know you want this" he pleads.

"No-no Xavier please dont"

"just try it! I promise you I wont hurt you"

"Xavier stop"

"your in denial god dammit! you go through one bad relationship and assume every new one will be the same. but in reality its not, Savannah your beautiful, you have a perfect heart, a smile that can send people swooning for you. me, im falling for you Savannah Lyric, please let me take you out and if you feel like it's wrong or you cant handle it then I will back off. I wont ever bring it up" he had a look of hope in his beautiful blue/green eyes.

I open my mouth and close it. Nothing. I have nothing to say.

if you go on this date and hate it he will stop nagging you.

my conscious spoke

yeah but what if she likes it?

my other conscious spoke

"fine. one date. If I don't like it or it doesn't feel right then you'll stop" I order

his face lights up and engulfs me in a tight hug.

"trust me, it will be a night you'll never forget" he whispers in my ear.

I smile to myself and untangle my arms from him.

"but if you like it..." he smirks

"yeah... if I like it?" I ask

"you'll have to wait and see" he winks at me. I roll my eyes and open his bedroom door.

"oh and wear something fancy" he calls out.

"preferably short and something that makes your ass look amazing" he cockily calls out.

I chuckle at him, "dont count on that Xavier" I call out as I walk to my room.

what have I gotten myself into.

sorry this chapter is short but the next one will be long! im on vacation so I have limited wifi and time to write