29. Im Too Tired So You'll Pay Tomorrow

CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU PUSSY.
my evil conscious raging at me.
Oh shut your pie whole devil she is nervous. She finally discovered feelings for the boy!

My good side backing me up.
Well she isnt exactly virgin mary is she?

I scold at the she devil and shake both conscious out of my head.

Splashing water on my face once more, I take a deep breath and finally come out of the guest room bathroom, I make my way to the guest bed where Xavier is already in, he had his arms under his head, his head resting on the head board. His eyes were closed and by the looks of it he didnt hear me come out. Who can blame the guy? He drove to philly at night. And its almost a 2 hour drive.

Tip toeing up to the bed, slowing raising the duvet and slipping in next to him. Once the bed dips his eyes fly open.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" I ask, but then mentally face palming myself. Of course you woke him up you thick skull.

"Yeah I was having a dream about you" he smirks. I blush, turning my head away so he doesnt see my red cheeks.

"Wow was it a bad nightmare" he chuckles. Squinting my eyes, the blush drowing, I face him and punch him on the shoulder, he giggles making my laugh as I repeatedly lay punches on his shoulder. "Okay! Okay! Stop, stop" he laughs. I finally stop and slip down onto the soft pillow.

"Damn woman you punch like a guy" he 'compliments'.

"Im going to take that as a compliment"

"It isnt though"

"Im going to just imagine it is"

He mutter something under his breath that I don't catch. "Alright bed. Now" he orders.

I nod and close my eyes.

~¤~

Its been probably 30 minutes and I can't fall asleep. Tossing and turning, trying to count sheep, counting to ten. Nothing.

Turing over once more, I hear a sigh come to my right.

"If you keep tossing and turning and groaning. I will knock you out cold" Xavier grumbles.

"Well im sorry that this whole thing shook me up and everytime I close my eyes I picture my dad." I deadpan.

Hearing him sigh once more, feeling a firm hand grabbing my waist, im dragged along the bed until my back hits a 'wall'. Feeling Xavier's breath on my neck, I mentally shiver.

This is the first time I sleep in bed with him. Well not the first time but the first time since ive admitted to myself and probably Kane that I like Xavier.

My breathing became heavy and I was finding it hard to keep a humanly breathing pattern.

"Calm down this isnt the first time were in bed together" humor coursed through his voice. Rolling my eyes, I try to even out my breathing.

"Shut up its hot in here"

"Sorry want me to get out" he replies smoothing.

Nudging my elbow into his stomach, I earn the satisfied sound of his groan. Smiling smugly to my self, I decide to turn and face him.

Once im facing Xavier, he still has a look of pain on his face. Feeling confused to why it still hurts the nudge. Looking down to where his hand is cupping. It stops at his prized jewels.

Ladies and gentlemen ive elbowed Xavier's junk.

Cupping my mouth from bursting out In laughter, I look up to see his face. Oh god wheres my phone when I need it!

"Sorry" I chuckle out.

"Your going to pay. But im too tired so you'll pay tomorrow" he breathes in deeply.

Grabbing me by the waist he crushes me into his Rock hard abs. I breathe in his sent and finally start to drift off.

~¤~

A nice warm shower would be great in the morning. But I wasent having a warm shower. I was having a shower, yes. But not a warm shower, oh no no no.

Im about to step foot in a cold finger freezing water. You must be asking why?. Or some that dont have a virgin mind would probably get me.

Well...

I had a dream about Xavier.

And again you virgin minds out there that do not get me. (Please dont be offended just stating the fact)

It was a hot dream. No, not a hot dream something more powerful than hot. Melt worthy maybe? No? Fine.

We will keep it with hot. Shall I start the flash back?

Flash back

Coming back from work, I come home to Xavier cooking. Keep in mind it is a dream and im apparently "married" "hey honey how was work" Xavier asks his back turned to me.

"Oh like every day, the same and boring" I laugh. Walking over to him, starting to massage his shoulders, remembering this. I feel awkward now.. anyways.

"Owww you hit the right spot Sav" he flexes then relaxes. Digging my nails slightly into his now magically shirtless back. I dont know its a dream anything can happen. Running my fingers down his back, his muscles bunch up and making me want to run my tongue over it. What can I say? Im a fan of the mans back? It is just me?

Slowly running my fingers until their just above his back dimples. He lets a small groan out and arches his head backwards letting a long sigh go.

He starts to move his hand, and before I know it, he has turned the gas off of the stove and has spun around to face me, grabbing both my hands he brings it behind me, a death grip keeping my hands both in place, his mouth comes soaring down onto my lips. Instantly I moan, not like I gave a flying fuck. Plus boys- excuse me, men* like it when a girl moans. His lips tasted like heaven, better maybe. Letting one arm free, placing his hand on my lower back, he crushes me to his chest while im still held captive, not able to touch his heavenly body.

"Bed" I breath heavily, he growls and nods, picking me up, swinging my legs around his torso, slightly squeezing on his torso. He groans and I smirk in satisfaction.

Pretty much sprinting up the stairs, he opens our door and both of us come tumbling down onto our bed.

What this man has done to me would make jenna dewan tatum jealous of Xavier that channing couldn't even do it.

(A:N) Now I can't go into detail since it is a PG-13 book imma end this flash back

End of flash back

Now you feel me?

In I hopped and took the fasted show in my life.

Getting out shivering. Wrapping my towel around my body, coming to get my clothes only... its not there.

Rummaging around the toilet I think back to what happened. And suddenly like a light bulb appeared on my head.

Xavier Haynes.