28. Yup. I Deserved That

Xavier lunged at Kane, tackling him right off the sofa. Kane did not react until I screamed for Xavier to stop. But like he was oblivious to the world he kept punching Kane square to the jaw.

Finally coming to my sences, getting up from the sofa, about to stop the fight until im pushed behind Liam, he grabs Xavier and pulls him away from Kane.

Kane had a smirk on his face, but Xavier. Xavier looked horrifying, I was offically scared of him, he had a look of murder. I shake my head and rush to Kane's aid.

He had a bruised Jaw, bleeding nose and soon to be swollen eye.

Bending down, I place his head on my lap, he laughs but coughs up blood afterwards.

"Yup. I deserved that" I furrow my eyebrows and smack the side of his head. He winces in pain, "help me up and take me to the bathroom" he orders. standing up, I help him up and start the mission upstairs to the bathroom.

After struggling with his weight I finally managed to drag him into the bathroom and sit him down on the toilet seat.

Walking over to the cabnits, I started rummaging through the cupboards for a first aid kit.

"you know. I dont get why or who has a first aid kit in their house? When I was young what we had to get rid of pain was panadol and a bandaid." I laugh lightly at what he said. "Well then your parents were not as smart" I state.

"Well I guess so considering they did dump me in a foster home." He confesses.

I feel a wave of sympathy come over me, I smile and finally find the kit.

Walking over to him, Kane slightly spreads his legs so I could get closer to him. Taking out the disinfectant spray, cotton balls, placing the kit on his lap, I start to clean up the blood on his nose. Through the procces I could feel Kane's gaze burn into my eyes.

Once im done I take out a ice bag and crack it open. Giving it to him, "here place this on your jaw" I order. He takes if from me and places it on his jaw but not where the bruise is.

"Move it higher" he moves it but still doesnt cover it. So I decide to grab his hand and slowly place it on the bruise.

"Your going to end with a swollen eye by the way" I tell him. He simply nods, not fazed by the fact his face was pretty much...fucked up.

His gaze boaring into my eyes I finally look into his eyes and I freeze. only now I realise he has beautiful hazel brown eyes. Getting lost in his eyes I didnt even realise his jaw was going purple/blue from the cold.

Taking it away, "all done" I whisper.

He smirks and places and hand on my leg, bringing me impossibly closer, his hands skims from my leg to my neck. Making me shiver in the process.

"Kane" I hardly croak out. Placing his hand behind my neck he slowly brings face towards mine.

What are you doing dumb ass! Xavier is just down stairs, my good conscious spitting at me.

Oh shut up. She isnt even with Xavier! Go for it he is very hot!. My evil conscious speaking.

Finally taking my good conscious' side I pull away so quick im surprised I didn't get whip lashed.

"Kane, sorry- im. Well. Kinda with Xavier" I stutter. He arches his eyebrows and smirks.

" kinda?" He asks with amusement.

"Yeah. Its complicated, but I dont want any more trouble than we've already caused." He sigh and faintly nods. "Your right im sorry" I give him a grin and start walking out.

"Oh and Savannah"

"Yeah?"

"If you two don't work out ill be here" he smiled. My cheeks heat up and start making my way downstairs.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I was bombarded with questions coming from none than the other Xavier.

"How could you trust him? He practically kidnapped you! Where is he? Let me give him more than a bruised jaw-"

"A bloody nose and a swelling eye" I cut him off. He gives me a confusing look and I continue. "Not just a bruised jaw" I finish. When it finally processed through his head Xavier breaks into a full grin of amusement and accomplishment.

"Job well done I must say" he chuckles. "Please. Don't grow a head" he chuckles and steps closer to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks turning serious. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. "Better that your here now" I plaster a grin on my face. He sighs in relief and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling my tighter and closer to his body.

"Can I continue kicking his ass for my sake?" He asks desperately and innocently. I smack his head and he gets his answer.

~¤~

"I need to show you something." Facing Xavier once the ads came back on the TV. He scoots closer and places his hand behind me on the couch.

"Shoot"

"Okay so see the necklace my dad wanted so bad?" I ask, he nods slowly indicating I should continue. "Well, Kane gave it back, and I think why my dad wanted it so bad." Taking the necklace out of my pocket I hand it to him, he scans the inside of it and scrunches his eyebrows.

"Its a bunch of numbers?" I nod and he brings the locket closer to observe.

"It could be a cell phone number? Or possibly a address or passcode?" He suggest.

"I dont know but we can hopefully find out"

Xavier hands me back the locket and I place it back in my pocket.

"Okay get up were going to sleep"

Arching a brow I give him a questioning looks.

"I dont trust Mr 'im a bad guy that kidnaps girls but saves them later on because he feels sorry for them'" he stats. I laugh and get up with him to get ready for bed.