7. I Need A Cold Shower

"Id rather eat you" he said.

I chocked on my own pizza, his eyes widen and walked over to my side, "are you okay?" He asked concerned practically written on his face.

I waved my hand in dismissal, "yeah. Yeah Im fine just got.. choked up" he smirked, rubbing my back slowly, his touch feeling like fire under the thin fabric of the singlet.

I wasn't choking to death on a piece of Pizza anymore but Xavier kept rubbing my back, making my eyes flutter close. It felt soothing and I felt calm, "does it feel good" his hot breath fanning my ear and down my neck. I didnt respond only focusing on his touch.

Not even realising it I leaned into him, my back pressed up against his muscular chest, "you know what else would feel good" his voice raspy and sexy, after that my eyes fluttered back open and I stood up instantly feeling cold and empty without his touch.

Xavier smirked and got up. "I have to go. Thanks for letting me in" I smiled and nodded not trusting my voice.

He smiled and started to walk out. He stopped dead in his tracks and spun around facing me, "if you need me im a text away. Oh and please wear little clothing more often" he grinned, I looked down to only notice that I was in fact in pyjama shorts and a singlet. I looked up at him and placed my hand on my hips. "I will but good luck getting any of this" I gestured down my body. "Oh don't worry you'll be screaming my name in the end"

I walked over to him and pulled him by the collar, our faces centimeters away, "not until you beg for it" I whisper in his ear my lips lightly brushing his ear.

He groaned, getting the satisfied response I wanted, I shoved him away and slammed the door closed. It felt good to be in control sometimes.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

I stared at her door dumbfounded. Did she just take control of me?

I smirk and walk out. I couldnt get her out of my head. God what I wanted to do with her lips, body, everything.

I need a cold shower stat.

Walking down I saw a guy standing out and hearing his faint  conversation. When I heared her name being mentioned something sparked in me. I felt rage and a urge to punch him cold.

I strode over to the junkie, I coughed to get his attention. "If you think about touching or looking at Savannah every inch of you will be disformed in an un humanly way where no one would figure out what the fuck you are and dump you in the sea for you to die painfuly and slowly." I hissed.

The guy looked overly intimidated, "look man back off shes my girl and you dont go around talkin shit like dat k?" I wanted to throw a dictionary at him. I stepped forward until I was staring directly down at him. "Stay away from my girl you little piece of shit" he gulped and backed off. "Man. You dont know who you messin wid" he shot. "Your right. But I could do whatever you could do but ten times smarter and more painful.

He started to walk away. I felt like a victor. I smiled to myself and walked back to my Volvo.

After that instantly Savannah poped back into my head. I can't stay away from her. I need to get involved in the fashion show. Ill ask Lana. She will definitely accept me working there for a bit.

Her feisty attitude or her body I don't know what attracts me more?.

SAVANNAH'S P.O.V

my heart was racing when I knew the coast was clear. I can't feel like this. I don't belive in love not after senior year. I just can't. He will have to do a whole lot if he wants me to be his. Rubbing my back wont do it.

Or will it?.

                                       ~¤~

Waking up on a Sunday. Great a whole day of nothing. Alex is clearly with still with Kyle so she wont be any help. Nor Xavier. I cant handle to much of him.

I guess its just me and the cat today. Because my parents are clearly out of the picture.