13. Me and Relationships Dont Mix

its been 2 weeks since I fractured my leg. Xavier and I... well its interesting. we would make out here and there and we even got caught making out on the couch by Lana. now she is fangirling about us and when we said it was nothing she would shu us.

Here I am. finally at my Doctor's appointment, "hello Miss Liryc, "so today you will be allowed to walk but your cast must stay on but it is easy to walk in I assure you." Doctor Wilson spoke.

I was over the moon. I can finally walk and do my own things without the help of Xavier. well I didnt mind it really.

I was snapped out of my thinking when someone waved their hand infront of me.

I look the way the hand was and saw Xavier smirking. "sorry what?" he chuckled.

"I was saying that you can now go home" Xavier spoke.

"oh. oh yeah I guess I can" disappointment evident in my voice. Xavier gave me a sad smile and a turned my attention to Dr Willson.

"so Dr when do I take my cast off?" I asked him. "you will be able to take it off in the next 2-3 weeks" I nodded and he started rambling about giving my feet a rest hear and there.

walking out of the Doctor's Xavier rushed to my side, "Savannah you might be able to walk but you do need to take rests too" he stated.

"I know, but I havent walked in two weeks give a girl some slack". he chuckled, while walking I fumbled from my cast and almost fell but was greeted by warm hands around my waist. Xavier pulled me into him, I was breathing heavily, "you okay? didnt hurt your ankle again did you?" he asks concerned. I chuckle and shake my head.

"im fine I just need to get use to walking in this" I gestured to the cast. he smiles and we walk to his car.

~¤~

when we got home Lana had to go out to buy groceries so Xavier and I were left alone at home.

we are sitting on a couch watching a movie.

"being a model, was it always your intention to be one?" Xavier asked out of the blue. I thought about it a for second.

"when I was young I did want to become a model but when I grew up that slowly faded". he nodded, "so what did you want to be?" he asked,

"A Nurse."

I said quietly, he's eyes widened like he just remembered something, probably back to where I stitched him up.

"I should of seen that coming". I chuckle and he smiles, moving closer to me. "you know you'd make a hell of a sexy nurse in the outfit and all the smart words" he spoke seductively. I roll my eyes and hit his arm playfully. "well I would look good in the outfit" I smugly admit. it was his turn to roll his eyes. I smile and he moves closer

"Dr Liryc my mouth suddenly feels cold could you warm it for me?" he smirks. I roll my eyes and close the distance between us. his mouth is the opposite of cold, it is warm and soft. I bite down on his lower lip, nibbling on it playfully, he smiles and brings his hands over to my waist to put me on his lap. Xavier massages my hips making my roll them. he growls at the back of his throat making my grin, my hands in his hair tugging and twirling it with my fingers.

I pull back a bit, "how about you. What do you want to be?" I ask breathing heavily.

He looks at me and then my lips.

"I want to be with you" he grins. he keeps his hands firm on my hips and lays me down on the couch.

he is on top straddling me, "I cant take this whole Friends with benefits thing. I want to be with you and to know that your all mine and no one can touch you or kiss you" I feel like I've stopped breathing.

I freeze and stare at Xavier. I open my mouth but it becomes quickly captured my Xaviers lips. I savour his taste, he presses his body onto mine and plays with my hair.

But I pull away, I take my time to catch my breath.

"I-im sorry Xavier. I cant, me and relationships don't mix" I try to move but Xavier pins me down.

"why?" disappointment evident on his face.

Im jrot ready to talk about Liam yet. "please get off me" Hating the fact that my voice is small.

"no. tell me why you don't want a relationship? did someone hurt you in the past that made you give up on it" he speaks firmly

"Xavier I don't want to talk about it please get off me" my voice stronger. he sighs and releases me. I limp towards the elevator, when im inside I press number 2. when im on floor 2 I limp to my room, I open it and close it quickly. my breathing is heavy. A tear falls from my eye but I dont cry. taking off the cast I slide into bed and black out in seconds.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

should I go and apologies? I walk back and forth in the kitchen.

I decide to call one of my close friends,

ring ring

on the second ring he answers. "hey man I need your help" "yeah sure what do you need?" he asks. "well theres this girl and im going crazy for. ive known her for a month and ive asked her out several times but she doesnt want a relationship. she is currently living with me because she hurt her ankle and I agreed to be friends with benefits but I hate the fact that there is no emotion in it" I whine. "dude you sound like a teenage girl" he chuckles. god this guy is no help. "what do I do?" I plead. he sighs. "look man give her time. she will come around, anyways all girls fall for your charm so have patience." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"thanks Liam I owe you"