32. New Beginning

"Savannah wake up were here" hearing the soft sound of Xavier. I slightly stir in my seat not wanting to move from my not so comfortable position.

Feeling the cold wind to my right, I curl up in a feetle positon to try and warm my already cold body. Feeling soft hands on my back and under my legs, my backside no longer in contact with the seat. My side becoming warm from the warmness of the 'wall'.

Xavier kisses the top of my head and I sigh in relief. Snuggling up closer to his warmness I breathe in his sent. Hearing a knock on the door, its followed later by frantic footsteps.

The door flys open and I hear a shriek in happiness. "Xavier oh my god your all right" Lana's voice cracks. "Im going to put Savannah upstairs okay?" Xavier asks.

Once a door closes, he places me down on the bed.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

I place Savannah's fragile body onto my bed and lift the duvet to her chin. She looks peacful and relaxed. Making my way to the door.

"Xavier?" I hear a small voice call out for me. Turning my head, I face Savannah. "Yeah?" I ask taking steps towards her. "Please stay with me?" She asks her voice drifting off. I hesitate at first but decide to join her.

I needed the sleep anyways.

Climbing into the bed with her, she shuffles forward and snuggles up to me. "Eager aren't we?" I chuckle. She lightly slaps my stomach making me grin even more. She sighs once again and buries her head into my neck.

Feeling sleep starting to consume me, I close my eyes and drift off.

2 weeks later

SAVANNAH'S P.O.V

"Hurry up Xavier!" I shout from downstairs. "Coming, coming" Xavier rushes downstairs.

"Come on! Apartment expections start  in 15 minutes you douche!" Grabbing his hand and bolting to the door. Making my way to my Charger 70, got my car back forgot to mention. It was hell trying to explain to the dealer ship that my car was stolen by gang members but it had 5 year warranty. Lets just say it invloved a lot of phone calls to the cops and what not.

Jumping in, I start the engine, and press on the gas pedal.

"Jeez woman this isnt a fast and furious audition!" Xavier holding on to the door handle. I chuckle and press on the pedal further, changing gears while im at it. I give Xavier a smirk and we launch forward.

Parking outside the apartment, I check the time and smile smugly.

"Made it in 8 minutes" I stick my tongue out at him. He roles his eyes at me. "Not as good as me though" I mumbles. Nudging his ribs he smirks and we make our way to the loby.

Walking up to receptionist, "hi, im here for the condo inspection" I chirp up, she scowls at me, and looks me over. I was currently wearing combat boots, ripped skinny jeans a tank with a leather jacket. "You sure you have the right place? I mean this is high priced maybe out of your league" the receptionist smirks. Glaring at her, Xavier decides to cut any smart remark im about to say. "My mum is Lana Haynes. Im sure you wouldn't want me to speak with her, tell her the biased comments this place has, which leads to her giving you a bad review on this place which leads to her fans finding out and it goes viral which leads to someone finding out your behind this so they fire you, you become the most hated woman in new york which leads to you living on the street with a cat and one shoe." Xavier never taking a breath. My eyes widen at his bluntnes, he has the corners of his lips tugged upwards, I look back at the receptionist, she has a horrified look, "uh... condo door 146c last floor to the right" she gives me a key and I smugly smile at her. "Wise choice" Xavier chuckles.

Once were out of her hearing range I burst into fits of laughter. "Oh my god. Did you rehearse that!" Not being able to contain myself, I double over and laugh, to the point where tears a steaming down and no noice is coming out.

After 20 minutes of our high. We finally calm down and make our way to the condo.

"144, 145, ah 146c" Xavier speaks. Sliding the key in. It makes a beeping noice and the Door opens.

Wow.

The place was gigantic. The walls are white, and to the left theres wooden stairs leading upstairs. The far end on the room is a gigantic window, you can see all of new york in this view. From the living room you walk into the kitchen, all marble and luxurious. Wow I havent felt this In so long. "Wow. Considering moving in with you" Xavier stares in aw. "Why don't you?" The worlds come rolling out of my tongue. I freeze.

Shit.

He chuckles and slaps my back. "Wow, I knew you wanted me but I didn't know you were that desperate" he evily grins. Staring daggers at him I continue to look around.

                                 ~¤~

"Here are your keys, welcome to the complex" the receptionist murmurs, I smirk at her and take the keys from her grasp.

Once were walking out the lobby to my car,  I squeal in excitement. "Oh my god, oh my god! I have my own condo! My apartment was as big as the damn bathroom but look at me now!" I jump up and down and pounce into Xavier giving him a bear hug.

"Savnnah?"

Xavier speaks up. "Yeah" I let go to look at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"