14. I Want You. I Need You

After a days rest I am now finally packing and heading home. 2 weeks is enough for me. I miss my tiny home- the cat! oh poor poor cat, I haven't fed her for over 2 weeks. curse my neighbor for never taking care of her.

I heard a faint knock on my door, "come in" I call

Lana walks in with a small smile. "so. since you didn't get the chance to walk in my fashion show, im giving you the opportunity to open the show in my up coming winter collection" she smiled clearly amused by my reaction. my mouth dropped, literally, I nodded frankly and limped over to Lana and embraced her in a hug.

"Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if I would ever get an opportunity as amazing as the last offer" I smile.

she laughs and patted me shoulder, "so I will get back to my demanding self so dont get use to this motherly side of me" I chuckle and she grins.

"okay you all set?" she ask. I nod, "okay well Xavier will take you and I will see you at work tomorrow"

I was taken aback by me working tomorrow. "wait, but I have a cast on?"

she chuckles. "hunny your a model you could pull off a broken tooth and no one would say anything". she smirks.

I laugh and nod. when she leaves the room I pack a few more clothes and then do I realise the type of under garments I brought. well Xavier got me. I blush at the realization that he went through my underwear drawer.

"hey" I freeze at his voice.

"you ready to go?" I turn slowly around to find a smirking Xavier, I clear my throat and stand up, brushing the imaginary dust off my jeans I nod. he gives me a genuine smile and walks over to grab my bag.

taking the elevator and walking to the front door of the house I bid my goodbyes to Lana one more time.

walking out of the house I felt out of place concidering I've only ever been out just for the doctors in the past 2 weeks.

walking to Xaviers Volvo he opens the door for me, I acknowledge him with a smile, when Xavier starts the car the engine roars to life and we are off.

"hey look im sorry for being a bit over board yesterday. your past has clearly affected you today but just to let you know I will wait for you. and as for this friends with benefits thing, I cant do it" he says out of the blue. I look at him in disappointment but quickly hide it with a blank face. "I cannot stand kissing you and forcing myself not to have any emtions to it. because clearly I do." I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

he likes me. and that gave me a spark of hope.

"I will wait for you though. when your ready ill be by your side every step of the way" I turn to face him, he has a smile tugged onto his face, I grin at him and give him a small nod. "okay" I almost whisper.

His smile gets bigger by the second, we arrived at my apartment, but since Xavier and I were having a staring contest I didn't realise we already arrived. I was the first one to look away, he pouted a little and I winked playfully.

"I see confident Sav is back" he smirks

I roll my eyes at his comment

"She was never gone" I say leaning into him. In unision I swing my legs over and am now straddling Xavier. His breath hitches and I smirk,

"Look who's nervous now" I smugly say. And just like that a spark triggered in his eyes, he smirked and grabbed my waist flushing us together. I gasp and he huffs through his nose. He leans near my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck. "If I was nervous would I be doing this right now?" He slides his hand down to my hips massaging it, I flutter my eyes closed, hearing him laugh lightly.

"Im crazy for you Sav. I want you. I need you. Be mine?" He asks.

I open my eyes to see a desperate Xavier. I smirk and open the door. Getting out he grabs my wrist, I hault to a stop. "Can you at least think about it?" Desperation clear in his voice. He detaches his hand from my wrist and I place my fingers on my chin pretending to think.

"I might but I wont to much" I wink. He sighs and I walk to the boot to grab my luggage.

Once im inside I plop down onto my couch and sigh deeply.

Oh just give him what he wants! He is clearly crazy for you so take up his offer

My conscious annoys me. I massage my temple feeling a headache come on.

BEEP BEEP

my phone goes off. I check the message to see Xavier.

Ill wait for you even if it takes a life time. Oh and have fun dirty dreams about me ;) -Xavier

I roll my eyes at his teenagerish moves. I dont bother to reply only see it because lets face it. Im hard to get.

I close my eyes for a brief moment but open them up straight away.

The cat!

I rush to the window of my bedroom to find it sleeping soundly. "Oww poor kitty" I whisper. I rush to the kitchen and grab cat food and walk fast back to the window.

I pour the food in and stroke the purring cat.

Walking back in. I only had one thing on my mind.

Work.