20. Fuck You Xavier Haynes

all I had in my mind right now was:

fuck you Xavier Haynes

two cops walked up to us with a smug look on their face like they've caught the most wanted criminals in America.

"you two know that you've exeeded the speed limit by who knows how much and the fact that you were racing in a public place." he spoke

I looked around and did not see a soul insight. it is a public place but it is sure deserted.

"excuse me ma'am please repeat that" one of the officers deep voice sounding menacing.

shit I said that out loud!

I looked over to Xavier with help-me-the-fuck-out look.

Xavier got the memo and cleared his throat.

"sorry officer but my sister here tends to speak her thoughts, but never means any of it because she is bipolar" Xavier laughed nervous.

"its like a on and off time of the month, when girls say anything and everything and get moody but instead of getting it once a month its changes every day. like I said she doesn't mean it" Xavier spoke nervously.

why was he nervous? hasent he gotten arrested before?

the cop with the deep voice glared at both of us ans ushered us to come with them.

"I told you it was a bad idea" I hissed at Xavier, locking arms with each other.

"act nervous and fragile and it wont be bad" Xavier whispered in my ear.

ahh so he was acting.

we got into the cop car and drove off.

"um officer what will happen to our cars?"

"don't worry about your cars they'll be towed here."

I nod and sat back down. I was nervous I had to admit, ive never been arrested, even though they didn't say those exact words but we were driving to a police station and I was freaking out a bit.

I fidgeting with my hands, a warm hand is placed on top of mine, my hands freeze and I look up at Xavier, he gives me a sympathetic smile and interlocks our fingers together, he rubbed circles with the pad of his thumb on the back of my hand.

I started to feel a bit relaxed and less tense.

Xavier was soothing me, I gave him a smile in appreciation and scooted closer to him.

~¤~

arriving at the police station my nerves that were faded into oblivion returned and smacked me in the face.

"shit. shit. shit. shit" I mutter.

Xavier looks my way, "it'll be fine remember I have a buddy that works here, plus I messaged him to look out for me or a gorgoues girl with long red hair" he smirked.

I blushed. oh god he's getting to me faster than a millisecond.

both officers opened the door and grabbed both Xavier and I's arms. and dragged us inside the station.

they sat us down on chairs and then went off.

"Xavier my man what did you do this time?" one of the officers walked up to us.

he had blonde hair and green eyes. he was shorter than Xavier but only by an inch or two. he had an adorable smile that any girl couldnt resist.

"street racing" Xavier gets to the point.

the officer that I yet to know his name sighed.

he looked towards me and smiled.

"and who is this pretty girl you dragged to hell with?" he laughed.

I smirked and put out my hand.

"hi, Im Savannah" I smiled.

"and im Lennon"

he shook my hand and winked at me. were officers ment to flirt with criminals? maybe just him.

"so you going to help a brother out? I could pay but make sure no charges get dropped on Savannah or you dont call my mum"

I whipped my head towards him.

"no, it's fine I could pay"

"no its all good. I got this, your free to go but X. stay out of trouble" he glared at Xavier.

I chuckled and got up.

"oh and your cars are at the front heres your keys" Lennon gave us our keys.

I thanked him once again and left the police station.

once we were out, I started repeatedly hit Xavier's rock hard arm. he didnt even flinch that bastered.

"you idiot" I spat.

he looked at me innocently. "what? I warned you!"

I scowl at him. "not that, the fact that you are paying for me!" I shouted.

he looked abit take aback.

"you cant just go around spending money on me. im not a charity case you know, I can pay for my own things."

he sighs and runs a hand over his face.

"I know im sorry it's just, what's been happening and the fact that my dad might have something to do with people surrounding your home, I just, I just feel guilty" he confessed.

I instantly soften, "it isnt your fault Xavier, and there's a likely chance it could be someone else"

both of us knew it wasn't true.

"okay lets get going, you can stay over my house"

I smile and nod.

~¤~

when we opened the door to his house, the first thing we saw was an anxious looking Lana.

"Lana?" Xavier spoke.

her head snapped at our direction, he sighed and walked over to us engulfing us in a bone crushing hug.

"I was worried sick!" she sighed in relief again.

"were fine mum we just got.. caught up"

she frowned at him but nodded.

"Can Savannah stay the night?" Xavier asked.

"yes of course but what's happening at your house?"

"I-um, I" I stuttered trying to come up with something.

"she is getting her walls painted and she can't stand the smell of wet paint so she asked if she can stay over" Xavier covered my stuttering

I smiled at him. his mum went of to bed and Xavier turning to face me

"why you so happy? the fact you get to see me shirtless. again" he grins

"no. im smiling because I actually can't stand the smell of wet paint"

he smiles and grabs my hand leading me upstairs.