"Well usually when you help Tohru around the house and such, you starting singing and you have such a beautiful voice I thought it should be shared" He explained laughing until he realized how serious I was.  "Yukimi?" He gulped.

"Hatori, Do you have your scapel by any chance?" He grabbed Momiji heading off in a different direction.

"I look forward to hearing you sing" Momiji called out.

"Don't strain your voice" Shigure called out as well laughing making me face palm.

"Don't worry about it too much" Hatori placed a hand on my shoulder. I wonder what he thinks of the kiss now. What's on his mind?

Its understanble probably no one knows about it. I mean I wouldn't be suprised if Shigure knows hopefully he doesn't say anything about it because who knows what will happen to either one of us if Akito found out.

"How's the cat?" I asked Hatori looking up at him.

"He's been fine, he's not that hard to mange" I was pretty excited to see the cat honestly but Hatori insisted that I meet the other Zodiac members first.

Hatori told me that Kisa was the tiger.

Hiro was the sheep.

Kagura was the boar.

Hatsaharu was the Ox.

Then we ran into Ritsu, who was the monkey. He seemed to be very apologetic towards me although he hasn't done anything wrong. Hatori told me that's just the way he is and the reason why he dresses in females clothing.

Next we ran into Isuza,  who was the horse of the zodiac.

"Its nice to meet you" I smiled early reaching my hand out for her to shake. She however scoffed turning on her heels walking away from me.

"She's had a tough childhood" Hatori explained to me. I hope one day that we'd become friends I thought to myself.

"Tori!!!" I turned around to see a lightly grey hair slender male before me. "Don't tell me, this beauty is the famous Yukimi I've been hearing about" He mentioned taking my measurements for some odd reason.

"This is Ayame the snake in the zodiac also Yuki's brother" Hatori pinched the bridge of his nose slightly.

I now know everyone's zodiac form except for Hatori's. Meaning Hatori is the dragon. His form must be really really cool.

"Yes and I'm fabulous but you my dear I want you to model for me" I just moved closer to Hatori kind of uncomfortable. "I have many maid outfits and dresses made and I would love if you tried them on"

"No, she won't" Hatori answered before I could grabbing my wrist pulling me away from him as he put on a show sobbing as if this were some play.

Once we were back in Hatori's office, the cat instantly stretched running out of bed rubbing against Hatori and I as we came in.

"Have you thought about what song you're going to sing?" Hatori took off his jacket as I looked up to him before looking back down.

"It would probably be a love song, I know two by heart... the thing is I don't really sing in front of others" I told him how nervous I get when others here me sing.

Singing was something my mother did. I sometimes sang with her until she passed and now I sing to myself usually when I'm alone.

"I'm sure your voice is beautiful, everyone will love it" Hatori's has always found a way to make me smile and be more confident in the things I feel uncomfortable about.