Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So what are you saying?" Allison asked, nervously messing with her backpack strap. "I'm saying make sure he covers up." Lydia said making Allison look at her confused, "She means a condom." Blake said and Allison's eyes widened.

"Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison asked and Lydia rolled her eyes, "Oh, don't be a total prude. Just give him a little taste." Lydia shrugged and Blake rolled her eyes while Allison glanced around awkwardly. "How much is a little taste?" Allison asked.

"Oh God. You really like him, don't
you?"

"Well, there's just something different about him. When I first got here I had this plan: no boyfriends until college. I move too often. But when I met him, he was different. I can't explain it." Allison said and Lydia shrugged, "I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." She said making both Allison and Blake look as t her confused, "I hate medical terms." Blake muttered.

"I'll tell you what to do. When's he
coming over?"

"Right after school."

🐺

Blake walked out of school to see her brother collapse on the ground in front of Stiles jeep making her gasp and run over to him. "Der? What are you doing here? What happened?" Blake asked as Scott ran over and Stiles got out of the jeep. "He's not looking to good." Stiles said making Blake roll her eyes. "I was shot." Derek struggled to answer.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked and Derek let out a few painful breaths before answering, "I can't. It was a different kind of bullet." He said making Blake's eyes widen.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked making Derek glare at him, "No, you idiot-" He started to say but cut himself off with a groan in pain. "Wolfsbane?" Blake asked and he nodded.

"Wait a second. That's what she meant when she said 48 hours." Scott said making Blake whip her head around to look at him, "What? Who said 48 hours?" She asked. "The one who shot him-"

Derek sucks in a breath, a wave of pain rolls through him and his eyes flicker blue. "What are you doing? Stop that."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't."

Scott grabs him, struggling to keep him from falling to the pavement. Other students take notice, and horns start beeping behind Stiles's car. Blake quickly helps Scott pull Derek up and over to the passenger side of Stiles's jeep.

Once they got Derek in Blake turned to Scott, "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." She said making him look at her crazy, "How am I supposed to do that?" Scott said and she rolled her eyes. "She's an Argent. She's with them." She said as she walked as round the jeep, Scott following her.

"Why should I help you?" He asked as she climbed into the jeep, turning to him before she climbed into the back, "Because you need us." She said them went to the back seat and Stiles climbed into the driver's seat. "Fine, fine. I'll try." Scott said then turned to Stiles, "Get him out of here."

"I hate you so much for this."

🐺

While driving, Stiles glances to his phone when Scott texts back: Need more time. In the passenger seat, Derek slumps down, cradling his arm as he deals with the pain, "Try to not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles says. "Almost where?" Derek asked.