29: Violet- Is the last

Vladimir Thoisco "Rain" Evionoire

"Persembahan."

"Anak ng kawatan."

"Traydor!"

When those words struck me again, I was composed. I am quite aware that I am dreaming; each night brings the same dreams with various persons yelling the same names at me.

"Rain!" A woman I know quite well called out my name.

It's only because I want to keep seeing her in my dreams that I've been able to fight off this nightmare again.

I really need to hear her voice.

The phrase "Traydor ka!" The woman yelled at me.

Even though it's terrifying, I don't want to wake up from this nightmare because I believe they help me feel alive.

"Ore, that's enough." Vriveta took a seat next to my knight Tiava, and my butler was standing by my bed.

"How could you let that girl into my room without my permission, Tiava?" I questioned Tiava.

When I woke up, Vriveta had once again invaded my consciousness, and I was sweating profusely from my forehead and neck. She has the power to do so.

Vriveta said, "You are a sadist," presumably in reference to my desire to dream of my wife again, despite the nightmare it brought me.

"Vriveta, how many times do I have to tell you to get out of my head?" I remarked, annoyed.

She shrugged and said, "I didn't, I just sensed that you seemed to be having a bad mist."

My head bobs up and down in bewilderment.

My 'bond' with her, which she cast upon me before sending me to Cessiana as a spy, is a spell that can be cast only by her.

She can always tell whether I'm in trouble or what I'm feeling.

She can take control of me if I'm too out of it or unconscious to fight back.

She may be a mage, but she fights like a champion. And so, even as a child, she was already the most potent mage on our continent. 

Only in my worst dreams was I able to avoid closing my eyes because of her. I'd rather be devoured by agony than deny myself the pleasure of gazing upon her lovely face or listening to her soothing voice.

I opened my eyes and I woke up in the same place just as I saw before I gave up Cyan into that cliff. How many years was it?

'Oh, six years... and I'm still here.'

I keep on seeing the death of the person I valued the most.

I grow up knowing that my life was planned and was supposed to be stepping on a patterned fate.

At the age of five I was forced to see how my mother died as she strangled herself from the rope that was knotted on the metal bars for the canopy of her bed.

When I was five years old, I watched helplessly as my mother strangled herself with the rope that had been knotted on the metal bars of her bed's canopy.

"Don't turn away from your mother, look at her." 

Even though I'm unable to bear witness to my mother's brutal death since my father insisted on looking at her body, I have no control over the situation.