24: Indigo- How do these stop

Vriveta's

I stared at the creatures as it flew away from Vezemiedo.

There were horns on their heads like it was carved only for them as their crown because they can be named as king of all in any lands in any continents.

Whether in Cessiana, Welceberus, Sotunousos, and Essianse they will be hailed as a king with so much power.

A fire breathing creature?

'It defines power.'

Those bony frill around their backs from its head down to its tail was made only to be ridden by one particular person.

A person who's made only with grudges.

I heaved a sigh.

'Fate can never be changed no matter how you stop it.'

The dragons which they call 'Eruvun' were flying with grace even in its huge corporeal and embered body, I still see it as something spectacular that screams bloodthirsty.

Even the rogue winged wolves which they call Rogomon declares only but indestructibility, a winged giant lions, a horned and a fire-breathing lion which they kill Muvale looks stunning but huge and deadly.

It's not the right time to be amazed by the creatures that will bring death and chaos.

But here I am amused by the God's creation.

I was trained to be a mage and a necromancer.

I was used with magic but I have never seen monsters that as big as these.

And looking at it right now was a declaration of a distress to everyone.

But it's really... beautiful, why am I appreciating them?

The rogue wolf that I encountered the first time I landed in Vezemiedo was just half smaller than Eruvun and Muvale creatures.

Even that wolf looks pretty to me but unfortunately I had to curse the poor thing before I can even scrutinize its beauty.

Beside me is the prince Ore Vladimir Thoisco Evionoire hopelessly looking up as the ship we were on has started its departure from the land of Vezemiedo.

"Was she the one who..." His lips flinched and didn't continue the words. He wanted to stop the prophecy but fate is already written in the sky.

I swallowed when he faces me.

"I wasn't able to stop it Vri."

His lilac orbs were crimson. I always root him to be the next king, not the Ore Evionoires were known, he is too soft and good to be a bloody Ore.