6: Orange- Was the sunlight is

The rays of the day are pinning through the skin, like swords that are thrusting in every sway it's making.
He has been pained his entire living, been living, and was taken a freedom away the whole time. Now, his time is dead.

He is not breathing anymore.

I waited for hours but his chest did not hitch, I waited for another hour but I can feel the coldness of his skin.

"A prince claiming an Ore, the next ruler, died?" I laughed.

"So weak." I laughed again as the tears falling continuously like a silent stream.

With all my strength I gathered him after I put his cloak on, walking out of the cave with swelling eyes.

The sun's done setting, darkness fully consumed the entire place. I lit all the logs located meters away from the cave to light up my path.

I covered him with a golden shroud, left him in the middle of the grasses.

He is so weak, a weak Ore, indeed.

Then, in the thin air, I heard tings of flying arrows with fires on its head, targeting me.

I need to run, I did not bring a weapon to cut the arrows heading over me.

With new tears and blurring sight, I ran escaping the royal guards. What a shameful act of an assassin that was once in love huh?

Cyanna reign over the lost one, what a shame, absolutely an act of an irrational lost one.

'I hope he'll be given a better funeral, I hope they won't burn him...'

And while I was saying those words in my head, my loneliness couldn't be eradicated, dreary prevail like it will stay in my holed heart for a lifetime.

What an idiotic act.

"Where have you been? I heard that the third lane guards had been outside the palace wall to find the prince," Master Driel asked.

"I was there," I said, my master's brow knotted.

"You should have sent his head. So they won't be looking for the Prince."

"That wasn't your plan master. Your plan was to resurface the prince's disappearance, without any trace right? So they won't be hunting our organization, what made you change your mind?" His eyes widen, he is not capable of being a master if he doesn't have concrete plans, really.

No consistency.

He clears his throat. "Well, I summoned you for a reason," he said changing the subject.

I bowed to listen more of his bent ideas. Straight commands without better plans.

"The organization won't be making an action for a month, in the second full moon, the king will pass his throne to his lost son which I am sure he is on panicked right now." He laughed.

"We'll attack." Not the safest plan I can say but I need to listen for another idea of him. "We'll be using the pyro weapons. We'll be having a meeting in the dungeon tonight for the backup plans."

I raised my head. "I have a mission for you," he said. 

I frowned, I am anticipating for the plans of the official assassins to kill this no brain master when will be that time?

After the darkness is a light, after the moon is a sun, after the moon cast black that makes shadows, silhouette, and sparkling flickers is a sun with a light, bringing brighter magic.
A sunlight.