3: Red- Where bloods are

'Red is blood, blood is thick and sticky, blood smells gruesomeness, red is a reminder of the holocaust, red is not what I want in my life'

A betrayal which causes thousands of lives is unforgiving.

He is not allowed to live more days with extravagance, a foreign invader does not have the right to stay in the lands of the native rulers and stratum houses.

They turned every man as their slaves and followers.

I looked up at the veranda, where I am sure is his room.

'That's what he meant about being an Ore huh? He is a damn prince spying to steal our lands. Watch me take your life, you will kiss death, you'll taste red.'

I sneaked inside the palace without being noticed by the guards. I cannot fight numbers of soldiers tonight, I need to get in without shedding blood.

I only want a spurt of blood and that's from the traitor, the main one who started it.

There are only two Evionoire's, when they die the reign will end. The people under them will never replace the throne, Evionoire's throne is said to be emanated with magic, they take it, they die. The original master of the assassin's organization is the only person knew how to stop the magic that protects them.

I threw the rope with a hook in the tall of the walls, where fences of broken spears are situated with even sets.

As I landed my feet on the ground silently, I readied myself for another throw of the rope to his terrace.

Some lights were off.

Hounds can't smell my scent, the underground organization is rich of poisons and elixirs that would deceive mere animals, they have learned these from Evionoires.

Soldiers were guarding but couldn't notice my intrusion.

With my strength, I was able to go up, the doors in the terrace were not close, long curtains with shining red linings were blown by the wind.

The wind is whispering as if saying that this is the last encounter with the prince Ore Evionoire.

Slowly, I walked until I reached the end of the bed, then I saw a bulk under the yellow sheets.

Lucky.

The prince who betray us was pampered and in a slumber, covered with gold and it will be his shroud after this.

Raising my long dagger, my favorite weapon, I made sure he will die this time.

As the dagger thrust in the sheets, it goes straight bottom, it was too soft.

'I was deceived, good prince, he knows I'm coming after his life.'

"D'you wanna kill me?" A silhouette of a man, bulkier and bigger than the boy I used to remember while I was growing.

I faced him with nothing but darkness .

"Yes."

"Do as you please." I heard a clog of metal which fell on the marbled floor. "Just make sure to kill me, this time for real, make sure I'll be dead, Cyan."

"That is not my name." There was a short silence after I said it like a sudden pause of a chirping bird, because it was shot from afar, it died.

I withdraw the sword behind me, wiped with poison.

I readied my stance, holding the long sword in my right hand and a dagger on my left hand.

Two steps forward, I slashed him with my long sword, he dodged it, but never he did know, I was holding a dagger.