8: Orange- Was the hollow is

'In her eyes, hope is not written, but death is within. Death is what she wants from me. Against the battle, I want her to see, that I am that man I used to be. She was just blinded for all her maybe's, maybe I was lying because I let her in that cliff. She didn't saw the eagerness I have in me. I want to keep her that night, but I'm too weak...

The rebellion has started, however, the shock from seeing my sister beside a traitor does not withdraw the plan of destroying.

Huestia Mediore, beside the next ruler is a statement of forgiveness from the ruined Mediore.

Our land was the last land standing but still destroyed by Evionoire's. When Huestia Mediore was with the power of Evionoire means an announcement that the next supposed Queen of the ruined Mediore already bent the knee.

'Yaam, umalis ka, umalis ka sa mga traydor na iyan!'

The war is not fair, Evionoire couldn't beat our walls, so they sent a spy.

They couldn't attack the longest and strongest wall in an obvious battle, so they attacked through the inside.

The Rain kid that my parents used to be fond of is a traitor, he is the key to defeat that indestructible wall and defenses of the Mediore's.

Now, with my sister beside him is the total notice of merging and forgetting what Evionoire's did ten years ago.

I was aggravated, my rage has reached its point.

That night we performed what's planned.

One of the spy goes down to put an elixir to the foods for the guests and soldiers, the effect will happen in their breakfast.

Tonight, I am going to face the man who I thought died in that cave.

I am not gonna be fooled again. I was fooled twice by his very clever tactics.

Going inside his chamber was easy.

And it was an off eerie for me, as the next ruler, he must be filled with guards, but he doesn't have.

As I got in, I heard moans. I stiffened.

My sister is kissing the next ruler. It breaks my heart, this scene was never seen in my advances.

I used to be the woman who received those kisses and thinking that my sister was married to Ralvar Kalvautri.

Was I again been fooled by this deceiving feeling that I thought has passed after ten years?

Why am I breaking, I can feel the wetness at the entrance of my eyes.

I gripped my dagger. "Have a peaceful night." He stepped backward coldly and dismisses my sister as if the kiss does not make so special, it was too casual but even in that thought it never lessen the breaking of my heart.

"But, V-Vladimir, I am, s-staying here."

"No. go out." My sister looked stunned but couldn't do anything about her whims, so she gave her courtesy and walked out from his chamber.

"You can show yourself now, traitor." I was shocked, my ten-year training of being an assassin is not enough, someone can still notice me. And he called me traitor coldly.

'He is the traitor.'

With the help of the lights. I saw his cold stare as I revealed myself from hiding behind the curtain.

"I was insulted. A weak woman was sent here to kill me. Are they making this a comedy?" His wry is not the Rain I used to know.

I did not answer him, I studied all of his stances, what made him changed after two-months of knowing he really died?