"Like it?" Kalianna asked.

"Like it? I love it! But why are you all dressed up like that?" 

"You'll see. Madeline, take us to the first location"

Madeline nodded and began driving.

"The first location? Where are we going?" Adrien inquired.

"We're going for dinner, but I'm not telling you where!" The noirette exclaimed with closed eyes. 

Adrien sighed. "Okay" He pouted with crossed arms.

~~~~~~~~

After a short drive, the sun was setting, meaning it was the evening. Adrien turns to his girlfriend. "Okay, the suspense is killing me! Where are we going? Tell me! Please?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Kalianna groaned and smiled. "Okay. We're going the Seine, I set up an amazing dinner on the bridge"

"Really? I can't wait to see it!"

Minutes later, Kalianna and Adrien had arrived by the Seine, they both got out of the limo.

"I can take it from here Madeline" Kali said. "I'll be back by midnight, so pick us up at the park later on"

Madeline nodded and smiled. "Have fun" She drove away. 

Kalianna grinned and turned to see Adrien staring at the romantic setting in awe.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "It's beautiful!" 

"I tried. I'm glad you like it"

The two lovers sat down and began digging into their food.

"Mmm, it's so good. Did you cook this?" Adrien questioned. 

"How'd you know?" Kal asked.

"It's pretty obvious. I know how you cook"

"Oh, so you're saying you're used to my cooking?"

"I rarely even get a chance to eat your meals! Considering...my father always keeps me in the house" Adrien looked down and poked his now half-finished food with his fork.

Kalianna sighed and cupped her boyfriend's cheek, making him look up at her. "Hey, I don't want you to think about that okay? You're with me, and when you're with me, you don't have to think about all those bad thoughts in your head"

Adrien blushed and gave her an eye-closed smile. "Thanks ma déesse"

"Your welcome Mr. Charming"

Sometime later, after finishing their meals, Kalianna was guiding Adrien somewhere.

"So, what's next on the menu tonight?" Adrien questioned.

"To a certain sweetheart ice-cream maker" Kalianna smirked at him. 

Nighttime. Pont des Arts Bridge

"Kalianna! Adrien! My favorite secret lovebirds! How are you?" André asked.

"Good!" Adrien chirped.

"Will it be the usual? Or something new? Whatever you want, I have just the flavors for you!"

"You know what? I think I'd like to try something new. Surprise us!" Kalianna exclaimed. 

"Strawberry for your sweet love, topped with caramel, and finally, a scoop of blue moon. A strange blend of flavors, I know, but trust me, it'll taste like a new world in your mouths" André promised. 

"Alright, we trust you" Adrien smiled out took the ice-cream and began walking away with Kalianna with his arm around her shoulder.

"Take care best ice-cream maker in Paris!" Kal exclaimed, waving behind her.

The two lovers sat down on a bench and began feeding each other ice-cream.

"Mmmm! André was right, it will taste like a whole new world in our mouths!" Adrien cheered.

"It tastes...I can't even describe it! Its just...so good!" Kalianna exclaimed.

Adrien and Kalianna continued feeding each other ice-cream.

~~~~~~~~

"Okay, before our date ends, I have a surprise for you in the park, and we're taking a rickshaw" Kalianna said.

"What kind of surprise is it?" Adrien tilted his head.

"I'm not telling!" Kalianna made a call, and soon enough, Théo Barbot showed up on his rickshaw.

"Step on in!" The man spoke.

Adrien and Kalianna got into the back of the rickshaw. 

"Take us to the park" 

Théo nodded and began riding to the destination.

"Your really gonna keep me in suspense?" Adrien questioned.

"Yep! And don't even try to use the puppy dog eyes this time, I don't know where that came from" Kalianna looked away and smiled.

Soon, the two lovers were riding down the road, holding each other close. After they had arrived at the park, Kalianna quickly got a blue blanket from underneath the rickshaw, took Adrien's hand, and began running over to the middle of the park.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Adrien asked, watching Kalianna roll out the blue blanket on the soft grass.

"No, I want you to see for yourself" The flawless skinned girl laid down on comfy blanket and gestured Adrien to lay down next to her. "Come on! The show's about to start!"

Adrien laid down next to her and put his hands behind his head. "The sky looks so beautiful tonight"

Kalianna looked up, it was true, the sky was lit up with dozens of sparkling stars. "You haven't seen the best part yet"

Soon, dazzling streaks of light dashed across the sky, making it even more beautiful.

"Whoa!" Adrien exclaimed in awe. "Its...its beautiful!"

"Its a meteor shower" Kalianna started. "This is the surprise I had for you"

Adrien turned to his to her just as Kali turned to him, the bright streaks illuminating off their faces. He gave her a small smile before he put his hand on the back of the silky black haired girl's neck and pulled her in for a slow, lingering kiss.

Kalianna cupped her boyfriend's cheek and brought him closer.

After a couple minutes, they finally pulled away.

The green-eyed boy smiled and stroked her cheek. "I love you"

Kalianna smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too"

Word Count: 1,432