Epilogue: Pearl

Pearl.
I stared through the window as I waited for Eva to bring me some coffee. When we left Gaia's mountain, I decided to learn about angels. There was a war coming and I think we'd be on the upper hand if we knew everything about our enemies. How ironic, angels were supposed to be our allies but now I called them enemies. I wasn't really a big fan of angels and the bible though. Although I knew they existed, I never really believed that they were alive. I thought angels were extinct. Now, I am proven wrong. Angels were alive, breathing and many. I wondered how an angel could be more powerful than my kind or other kinds. How were they more superior than us? I was about to find the answer in Eva's library.

There were a lot of books about angels on my desk right now. I even had my computer ready. All that's left was my coffee. I'm planning on staying up all night. I doubt I could even sleep because of this unnecessary war. The possibilities would end up caged in my mind and I wouldn't be able to list them in a notebook, that would forbid me to sleep. On the other hand, Eva was not very happy about me staying up. She said she would feel lonely without me by her side. I think she's joking, she was able to sleep well when we slept in separate rooms. I can't believe how much has changed though.

I feel like it was yesterday when I didn't want to sleep besides Eva but now? I moved into her room and we've been sleeping besides each other since then. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm used to sleeping besides Eva now. I love it whenever I wake up and I see her sleeping. I always wake up early and whenever I do, I kiss Eva's forehead while she sleeps. It became my morning routine and Eva even knows about it. When Eva wakes up first, she'll act like she's asleep so I can do my morning routine by kissing her forehead.

"Coffee for my lady." I smiled as Eva approached me and placed my coffee on the desk.

"Thank you." I stated, taking the coffee and sipping it. I moaned when the coffee met my lips. I love coffee. It's what I drink to get me through the day.

Eva chuckled, "You don't moan like that when I ea-"

I blushed and glared at her, "Shut up. I'm only moaning because this tastes great." I stated, rolling my eyes at Eva's smug smirk.

"You want to help me study?" I asked, changing the subject.

Ever since Eva and I had sex, she's been in cloud nine. She's always making jokes about it and I would sometimes catch her staring at my breasts. We haven't done it again after our first time. I told Eva that one time was enough for a year but she didn't agree with me. I wasn't really a big fan of sex but Eva was the complete opposite. She loved it, craved for it and wanted it. But even though Eva loves sex, she listens to me. That just means I'm more important than sex. I don't know what I'd do if Eva loved sex more than me.

"I'm.. uh, well I'm not really a fan of studying." Eva stated, shrugging.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Really now?" I knew she would help me because apparently, she doesn't want me to get mad.

With a grumpy sigh, Eva took a chair and sat beside me. I smiled and patted her head. I took two books and placed it in front of Eva. I gestured towards it when Eva was raising an eyebrow at me. She pouted and shook her head. I rolled my eyes and was about to scold her but I thought of an idea. Earlier, I was thinking about how much Eva loved sex, maybe I could use that to my advantage.

"Let's make a deal, love." I said, smirking at Eva. I knew Eva loved it whenever I called her 'love', she said it was sexy.

"You have to give me facts about angels. For each fact that you give me, you get to kiss a part of my body." Once I said that, Eva's eyes lit up and she began grinning.

"Deal!"

Eva looked at her books and began to read it frantically. I chuckled and shook my head before opening my own book and studying.

After a few minutes of just the two of us, reading, Eva poked my cheek. "I've got a fact!" She exclaimed, grinning widely. I smiled, Eva looked adorable. She was like a child who was waiting for the ice cream truck.

"Angels have their own taxonomy."

I nodded and raised an eyebrow at Eva, "Interesting. Now, which body part do you choose?"

Eva smirked and before I could say anything, I felt her lips on mine. I smiled and kissed back. I immediately knew where this was going when I felt Eva's tongue lick my bottom lip. I slightly parted my lips and Eva's tongue went in. I moaned when our tongues met. Eva quickly began to dominate my tongue but before she could take things further, I pulled away.

"That's enough, if you want more then learn more." I said, smirking at Eva's bewildered expression. Eva pouted before obeying me and reading.

I sighed in relief when she began reading. I glanced at my book and gulped. Maybe that was a bad idea. I could hardly control my arousal right now. I bet Eva could smell it. I should've thought of a better game! This had advantages but it also had disadvantages. I bit my lip and forced myself to focus on reading.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to focus because Eva poked my cheek again. I glanced at her and saw her smirking. "Angels were created before humans." I already knew this but since Eva looked so proud when she stated it, I decided to let it go.

"Okay. Which body-"

I gasped when Eva's mouth attached to my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I felt Eva nibble on my sensitive skin. I moaned when Eva started suck on my skin, I'm pretty sure that's going to leave a mark. But since I was too focused on my pleasure, I didn't notice that Eva's hand was on my thigh, caressing it.

Before I could react, Eva grabbed me and lifted me. After throwing the things on the desk, she placed me on it. She pulled away from my neck with a smirk. I bit my lip, "You're breaking the rules."

"Fuck the rules."

Eva ripped my blouse and threw it across the room. Her eyes were immediately met with my breasts. Eva growled and ripped my bra off me. At this moment, I didn't care anymore. I let her do what she wanted. Eva groped my left breast as she began to suck on my right nipple. I moaned, my breasts were really sensitive.

The attention on my breasts didn't last long because Eva was impatient. She unzipped my jeans and pulled it off. Her eyes shone when she ripped off my underwear and was met with my wet vagina. Eva didn't waste any time, her mouth was quickly attached to my vagina. I moaned as I felt her lick my clit. She then began sucking on it and without warning, she inserted two fingers inside me.

I moaned as Eva sucked my clit and thrusted in me. She was thrusting so hard and fast, I could hardly focus. My vision started to get blurry when I felt Eva insert another finger and another until she had four fingers in me. I gripped Eva's shoulders and closed my eyes as I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Faster." I breathed out.

Eva obeyed and began thrusting even faster. The pleasure was too much. Eva's tongue on my clit and her fingers inside me were the best combination ever. Soon enough, I cummed on Eva's fingers and tongue. I moaned when Eva's fingers left my satisfied vagina. I watched as Eva seductively sucked her fingers one by one while making eye contact with me.

She smirked and then smashed her lips on mine. I moaned and immediately kissed back. I would never get tired of Eva's lips. As Eva and I were making out, I only had one thought.

Life is good when you're mated to a queen.

[A/N] Who do you guys think had the best epilogue? I'd love to know your opinion.

Enjoy reading~!