Chapter 35

Sapphire.
I'm starting to like Willow as a friend. She's fucking hilarious and I can tell the servants here were very comfortable around her. Maybe it's because majority of them have already had a taste of the princess. I'm not too sure though, who knows what kind of people Willow likes to fuck? Besides that, she's the most chill princess that I've ever seen in my entire life. It's not that I've seen a lot of princesses before, it's because the stereotype of princesses were all like graceful, mature and definitely not a sex addict. The stereotype was the opposite of Willow. She's truly one of a kind. I'm kind of confused why she didn't get influenced by her sister.

I watched as Willow threw the rock at the can. Her aim was fucking precise. I had no chance to win against her so I decided to change the game. "This is unfair, you've got skills! You've probably done this before." I complained, falling dramatically to my defeat.

Willow laughed at me when I fell on the ground. "It's not my fault you suck!" I glared at her whilst she ignored me and continued laughing. I stood up and smacked her head, making her glare at me.

"What was that for?!"

I shrugged, "Let's play a different game. Something more.. thrilling, I guess." I suggested, wiggling my eyebrows at her. Laughing at me, she nodded and gestured me to follow her.

As I was following her, I noticed that we were leaving the castle. I stopped Willow which made her raise an eyebrow at me. I gulped, "Are you sure we can leave? I don't think Weiss will like that." I was honestly a little worried, I didn't want to disobey my little Weiss-y. If I can show her that I'm a good follower, she'll like me even more.

Willow rolled her eyes when she found out my concern, "Relax, we're not really leaving the castle. We're only heading to the farm. Now, come on." She grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the direction of their farm.

Okay, maybe I was a little disappointed that we weren't leaving the castle. It's been awhile since I've been out. When we were in Vaye's kingdom, that bitch never let us out of her castle. She basically made us her prisoners. I guess Pearl and Amethyst were happy prisoners but I wasn't. I was fucking pissed but of course, I didn't tell her that. I didn't forget that she's still the queen of vampires and I'm just a normal awkward mother fucker. She can crush me with just a look. That bitch.

"Stop daydreaming and get inside!" Without noticing, I was pushed inside a room. I blinked my eyed to adjust because the room was fucking bright. I turned around and saw that Willow wasn't with me anymore. I mentally groaned, that bitch was probably playing a prank on me.

I yelled, "Willow! Where the fuck are you?"

No response.

Shrugging and looking around the room, I decided to roam around. It's not like anything bad will happen, I think I'm perfectly safe here.. maybe I'm not too sure but I'm still safe. I saw a chair and since my legs were killing me, I decided to sit on it. And as my butt touched the chair's surface, a bunch of hot girls wearing lingerie appeared.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled whilst covering my eyes. On any other occasions, I'd find this whole show hot and I'd probably start masturbating but now? Fuck no. Like I said, I don't want to disappoint my Diosa. If she found out that I couldn't be loyal to her, I'm fucking dead.

Cursing, I yelled, "Willow, this isn't funny! Can y'all just wear some mother fucking clothes? For fuck's sake, we aren't in a strip club." I heard laughter and I immediately relaxed. I can't believe Willow set me up.

"You can stop covering your eyes now. They're decent." Muttering, an irritated thank you, I peeked through my fingers. I covered my eyes again when I saw that they still weren't decent.

I gritted my teeth, "Willow, I swear to God, I will fucking tell your sister." I threatened. I didn't know if Willow was afraid of Weiss but I had to give it a shot. Any other threat wouldn't have worked.

"Fine, I made them leave. You can look now." I set down my hands and sighed in relief when only Willow was in front of me. For some unknown reason, the little bitch was grinning at me.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "What made you so happy?"

"I'm happy because you passed my test! You're loyal to Weiss! And don't hate me 'cause it's nothing personal, Sapphire. I just wanted to make sure that my sister is falling for the right girl. After all, since you're her mate, you'll be queen one day. And queens don't cheat."

"So, I'm like qualified now?"

She smirked, "Fifty percent only. Don't worry though, we're getting there." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"You're really annoying."

"Yeah but I'm going to be your future sister in law so suck it up, buttercup." I was about to retort but she shushed me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We have to get you to Weiss' room. You're hanging out with her, remember?" I gave her a confused look. She noticed my look and laughed.

As if answering my unasked question, she said, "I know a lot of things. Now, let's go." I didn't say anything when she dragged me out of that room and to the castle.

When we got to the entrance of the castle, I saw Yna. When she saw me, she immediately sighed in relief. "I was looking everywhere for you, ma'am Sapphire." She stated before noticing Willow and bowing at her.

Willow giggled, "Chillax, Yna. I was only showing her around." I mentally rolled my eyes. Yeah, she was showing me around smoking hot girls. Fuck, I can't get the image out of my head. Fuck me, Diosa. Yna nodded and glanced at her watch before looking at us again.

"It's almost time to take ma'am Sapphire to Queen Weiss' room. How about you, Princess Willow?" Yna faced Willow. Willow eyed Yna up and down whilst biting her bottom lip which made me chuckle.

Winking at me, Willow said, "Maybe.. we can have some fun. After you send Sapphire to Weiss' room, I want you to head straight to mine." Blowing a kiss at me, Willow left us. I glanced at Yna and saw her trying to compose herself. I smirked and chuckled.

She cleared her throat, "Ehem, shall we go now, ma'am?" I nodded, still amused at her interaction with Willow.

"Let's go."