Epilogue: Sapphire

Sapphire.
Weiss didn't say anything to me when we left Gaia's mountain. I was fucking worried. She was on her phone the whole ride back home. I tried talking to her but she would either ignore me or shake her head. I was getting frustrated because I didn't like the silent treatment. As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong so why would she be mad at me? I mean, I did take one of her cookies but that was it! I didn't do anything other than that! And for fuck's sake, it's just a cookie. Well, maybe I would've been pissed if someone took my cookie but this was Weiss. She'd never get mad because of that.

So because Weiss was giving me the silent treatment for no fucking reason, I decided to do something special for her. As soon as I got off the helicopter, I went straight to the kitchen. I may be excellent at eating but I know absolutely nothing about cooking. I'm going to prove myself wrong. I'm going to make Weiss the best dish she'll ever taste. She'll be begging me to make more and she'll realize that I'm a total wife material. That'll stop her from ignoring me. But to make sure that I won't burn anything, Yna decided to accompany me.

I tried to assure her that I was a good cook but she only shook her head. Was I that easy to read? Fucking hell. Anyways, right now I'm trying to decide which dish to make. I want something that Weiss hasn't tasted before. Something extraordinary, something foreign. What should I make? I glanced at Yna and decided to ask her.

"Hey Yna, what kind of dish does Weiss like?"

Yna smiled, "Her majesty likes anything. She is not picky when it comes to food." I chuckled, she's just like me, I like that. I soon frowned, Yna's answer won't help me though.

"Need help?"

I turned around and saw Willow smirking at me. I grinned, "Yeah! You're Weiss' little sister, you should know about her favorite food." Willow approached us and sat on the counter.

"Yeah, I am her sister but that doesn't mean I have to know everything about her. Besides, I think Weiss would like it regardless of what food you make or how it tastes." She stated, shrugging as she took an apple from a basket.

I groaned, "Why is this so fucking hard?"

I thought about making her something foreign but what? I've only been in America, I don't know anything about the other countries' cuisines. Sighing, I took my phone out and began to search. I searched, 'Delicious food from other countries'. I kept scrolling through the results until one food caught my eye. It was called Massaman Curry. It was from Thailand and it looked absolutely delicious. I haven't tasted one of these myself so I don't know how it tastes like. But just the mere sight of it makes me want it.

I then showed the picture to Willow and Yna. "What do you guys think? Will Weiss like it?" Yna gave an approving nod whilst Willow grinned.

"Looks great! I bet she'll love it just like how she loves your pussy." I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows at Willow.

"Maybe I could just let her eat my pussy instead." I stated, still laughing as I prepared my ingredients for the dish. Willow laughed as well and agreed with me. Yna only shook her head with a small smile.

After our little laughing fit, I began to make my dish. Whilst making the dish, I asked them, "Can one of you make me rice? I need rice."

"I'll handle the rice but make sure you make enough for Weiss, Yna and I." Willow stated, getting ready to make rice.

I groaned, "But-"

"No buts bitch. I'd like to taste that too." I chuckled at Willow's choice of words.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

The three of us were silent as we focused on our own business. Willow was beside me, turning on the rice cooker whilst Yna was helping me make my curry. I was actually having a great time, I didn't know cooking would make me feel great. Maybe I can be a chef in the future. Weiss would be so lucky if I became a chef.