Chapter 5

Amethyst.
I stared at both of them with wide eyes. They seem to have forgotten that I was in the same room as them. But hold the fuck up, a queen?! A mother fucking queen?! Last time I checked, there are no queens here. And people don't have red eyes! Or fangs! That's just impossible.

Ouch.

I'm sorry, Sapphire but it's just so weird. I mean, the only living creatures that have red eyes and fangs are vampires.. She can't be a vampire, right? That's ridiculous. Vampires don't exist. They don't and will never exist.

"Amethyst." I heard Wade calling my name.

"Yes?"

My voice came out a little high pitched. Standing in a room with weird people makes me nervous. I'm fine with Wade but I can't say the same for this 'queen'. Wade smiled at me, "I explained everything to my queen, she allowed me to let you stay here."

"On one condition." The 'queen' added with a smirk. "You stay with me."

My eyes widened, staying with this weirdo? I don't know.. I'd rather stay with Wade. I shook my head slowly, "I don't know.. I mean, I barely know you." When she heard my reply, she burst out laughing. Wade looked down, sighing.

"Oh human, such a gullible human."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "What?"

She smirked and approached me. I began to back away from her until my back was against the wall. I gulped when she leaned close to me. Her red eyes scanned my face before staring at my lips. She licked her lips and whispered in my ear, "You don't have a choice, dear."

"Take her to my room, Wade." Wade nodded and immediately escorted me to her room.

As we were walking, I couldn't help but confront Wade. "What the hell? I thought we were in your house?" I asked her with a frown.

"I'm sorry. The truth is I didn't really bring you here because I pitied you." She admitted, shrugging. My heart dropped and I stopped walking. I started backing away from her. Wade frowned, "I'm sorry, I had to lie. You.. You were in our territory and I-I.."

"Your territory?!"

She nodded, "The queen's territory."

I shook my head as my brain started processing what was happening. She lied to me! Holy shit, I can't believe I fell for that! Now what?! I can't believe it. I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling. I can't show her how weak I am. She'll laugh at me and beat me up. Wade started walking towards me slowly. "I took you here for a reason, Amethyst."

I glared at her, "What?! To torture me?!"

"When I saw you alone in our forest, I was shocked because of your beauty and I.. I realized you were the kind of human that my queen likes." She trailed. "Beautiful face and a jaw dropping body. It was a huge coincidence because my queen sent me to find a pet for her. Then.. I saw you."

A pet? A mother fucking pet?! I don't think I can take this. Sapphire, Pearl? I'm sorry but right now, I want to forget. I closed my eyes and looked everywhere. I need to find the kitchen. With food, I can trigger Sapphire. "Amethyst, calm do-" I didn't let Wade finish, I ran.

I ran around the mansion, looking for any signs of a kitchen. If I can't find a kitchen, I can always use a book to trigger Pearl instead.

I want to forget.

I want to forget.

I want to forget.

My prayer was answered when my eyes saw a fridge. I ran to the fridge and quickly opened it. I need food, any kind of food! Anything will help! My eyes landed on a chicken. It's a cold fried chicken but it'll do. I smelled it and stared at it. I could feel myself dissociating.

"Amethyst? What are you doing?"

I ignored Wade and let myself completely disconnect from the world. My body was floating and my mind felt calm. And just like that, I was back in the inner world.

Sapphire.
I shook my head and stared at the beautiful piece of chicken before me. I smelled it and moaned in delight. Forget the fact that Amethyst made me front, I don't care! Food is here and it's going to make me happy. I was going to take a bite but someone took the chicken from me. I glared at the intruder.

She sighed, "Were you just hungry? You should've told me. But I'm afraid we don't have much time to eat. I need to take you to my queen's room."

She started walking but stopped when she saw that I wasn't following her. I gave her a confused look as I watched her sigh, "Look, I know you're still mad at me for lying to you but I can't ignore my queen's words. What my queen wants, she gets."

Right, a queen? I feel like I missed out on a lot of things but hey, that's what DID does to me. There's this thing called dissociative amnesia, I'm not really sure if I'm right but it's related to our disorder. I can't remember what Amethyst had done or what she said so I don't really know this woman talking to me.

The woman groaned, "Please, Amethyst. If the queen goes to her room and sees it empty, she'll cut my head off." I shrugged and just went with it. I may not know this bitch but I don't want her head to be cut off. That's nasty and rude. We stopped walking when we reached a big ass, fancy looking door. I'm pretty sure this door costs more than my life.

She opened the door and motioned me to go in. I went in first while she trailed behind me. "So, you can sit on the chairs over there. Don't touch or do anything. Just wait for the queen." Before she could leave, I stopped her.

"Who are you?"

She looked at me confused, "Are you messing with me?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm serious. I don't know you." I stated, I made sure I had a serious look so she would believe me. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Amethyst, this is not a time to joke around."

I shook my head, "I'm not joking! I really don't know you! And stop calling me Amethyst, my name is Sapphire." Her eyes widened.

"Sapphire?" I nodded. "So you lied to me about your name?" Holy shit, this girl is dumb.

"No! I have dissociative identity disorder!" I exclaimed, glaring at her.

I don't think she knows that.

It's worth a shot, Pearl. If I don't tell her, she'll continue to misunderstand us. She eyed me and before she could say anything, someone interrupted her.

"Interesting."

I looked at the source of the voice. A woman with red eyes smirked at me. She looked.. Deadly and I gulped. I have this feeling in my gut and it's not the best feeling. It's giving me a headache. Now I know why Amethyst triggered me. This woman.. is bad news.

[A/N] I apologize if some of my information about DID is wrong. I'm trying my best to understand as much as I can.

Thank you for reading, cheers!