Chapter 25

Amethyst.
I was silent as I watched Vaye and Weiss talk in hushed voices in front of me. I was supposed to be sleeping right now but Vaye woke me up. She said we had something important to discuss. If I knew that she would wake me up just to watch her and Weiss argue then I wouldn't listen to her. I've been sitting her for who knows how long, just watching them! I don't know but I'm sure they haven't forgotten that I'm here. I can see Weiss glancing at me now and then.

I just want to sleep, why is that so hard?

Fuck them! Just go to sleep already.

I can't, I don't want to be rude to them.

They aren't being nice to you though.

I guess. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I just take a power nap. Standing up and making my way to a couch, I laid on it and sighed. I then looked at the two bickering kids. Vaye was chuckling at me whilst Weiss did not seem amused.

"We are having a discussion here and you're just going to sleep?" Weiss exclaimed, her eyebrows furrowed. What else was I supposed to do? It looked like that discussion didn't include me! I was just minding my own business.

Vaye hissed at her, "Watch your mouth, Weiss." Weiss rolled her eyes at Vaye and said, "Shut up, Vaye. It's your fault she got bored. Just get to the point and tell her already."

With a sigh, Vaye approached me. She gave me a quick peck on the lips before smiling at me. "I'm sorry baby but Weiss and I, we talked about some things and we decided that.." She bit her lip and it looked like she had a hard time telling me.

"You're staying with me." Weiss continued, looking nonchalant when she said that. I quickly sat up. Did I hear her right? Or maybe she's just playing with me? If she's playing with me then I am not amused.

Weiss rolled her eyes, "If you think I'm joking around then suit yourself but you are coming with me whether you like it or not." I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why should I? What's going on?" I gave them both a glare.

I didn't want to leave. I want to stay here with Vaye. I want to be with Vaye. And I thought Weiss knew that I was Vaye's mate, so why would she separate us? I don't understand and the fact that Vaye agreed to it makes me sad. Was she bored of me already? Was that why she agreed? I don't have to blame her though, I am never enough for someone. Never.

I felt Vaye pull me into her arms and I had to stop the tears from streaming down my face. When I tried to pull away, Vaye's grip only tightened. "Baby, we're doing this because we have to." She whispered. "I wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't important but this will benefit us."

"I know you will have a hard time since you are leaving your mate but it's Sapphire's turn." I turned around and saw Rena smirking at me.

I tilted my head in confusion, "What do you mean it's Sapphire's turn?"

Why am I suddenly dragged into that crazy shit?

Vaye released me and let Rena touch my shoulders. I heard Vaye hiss but Rena was not afraid. She stared at me in the eyes as she said, "You're one complicated girl.. I can't believe the Moon Goddess allowed this to happen."

She shook her head before saying, "Let Sapphire take control once you are in the witch's territory. You will learn soon, albeit one of your alters already know."

"It is better if you do not ask your alter about it. Rather, discover it yourselves. Stop depending on your alter." Well, that's kind of hard. I mean, alters are made so you can depend on them. I did not say anything when Rena winked at me.

I frowned, "Don't you guys think it's too sudden?"

"No. The sooner, the better." Weiss answered as she tied her hair into a ponytail. After that, she looked at me, "We leave tomorrow. Make sure you are prepared, it's a long ride." She then left the room, just like that.

I then went to ask Rena something but she was already gone. I felt Vaye carry me bridalstyle. She left the room and began walking towards her bedroom. Once we were inside, she placed me on her bed and laid beside me.

I sighed and asked her, "Why did Weiss come here?" I couldn't help but ask. There's no way she would come here just to see me.

"She came to talk to me about Eva's recklessness. I'm afraid Eva's wolves managed to destroy one of the witch's hut once more. She told me that she wanted to propose a meeting so we can discuss important matters that aren't getting attention."

I gave her a confused look, "Who's Eva?"

"She's the queen of wolves, the most reckless and mischievous queen ever. I guess she crossed the line so bad that Weiss herself had to come here to announce a meeting. She could have sent a messenger but she came here herself. Weiss explained that the hut that was destroyed was one of her most precious ones. Therefore she was pissed off." The way Vaye talked about her told me that she was bad news.

Vaye then sighed as she looked at the ceiling, "It's not the first time Eva managed to piss Weiss off. She often did that to see how far would Weiss go but Weiss never gave her the satisfaction." I laid my head on her chest as she kept talking about this queen of wolves.

"Eva and I aren't friends, heck I think even Weiss and I aren't but we try to be civil. Unlike Weiss, I don't pay much attention to Eva and whenever one of Eva's mutts cause trouble in my kingdom, I just.. Get rid of them. It's easier than torturing them which is what Weiss does." I nodded, still silent because I honestly didn't know what to say.

Vaye then sighed, "Enough about that bitch. For now, I just want to enjoy this moment with my beautiful mate."

I grinned in return and immediately attached my lips to hers. Vaye instantly responded, her lips danced with mine. And as her tongue licked my bottom lip, I knew we would stay here in this room, making out.

But even if we were making out, I was still nervous about tomorrow. To think that I'll be living with Weiss tomorrow.

Yippee.