Epilogue: Amethyst

Amethyst.
After our meeting with Gaia, we all decided to retire for the night. We were all pretty much in our own thoughts about the whole war. I was thinking about a way to avoid the war. There were a lot options, why was a war necessary? That's what I had thought but Gaia told me that the angels were very stubborn creatures so I had no chance. We were told to do absolutely nothing first. We had to wait for 5 years before we do any action regarding the war. I didn't know why Gaia said that but she told us that it was necessary to wait.

Because of that, we decided that we will wait for 5 years. After 5 years, we will take action. What action were we about to do? I had no idea. Vaye, Weiss and Eva agreed that they will not talk about this matter yet. Weiss said she was going to focus more on her people. Eva said she was going to train her people and Pearl first. As for Vaye? She didn't say anything about what she would do. But I would still know because I live with her.

Gaia said she would no longer contact us after that little meeting. It was up to us to figure it out. But she did say that we were welcome to ask for her help whenever we need it. That was very nice of her. Right, other than the things that Gaia told us, we still knew nothing about angels. Gaia didn't really tell us anything about how to defeat the angels. But she did say we stood a chance if we used an army of vampires, witches and wizards, werewolves and demons.

We had vampires, witches, wizards and werewolves but we didn't have demons. Where were we supposed to find demons? I didn't even know that demons existed. Out of all of us, I was the only one surprised which was understandable. Gaia also didn't tell us how to contact a demon. She only said that we will know soon which was very mysterious. But I guess we didn't really ask anything about it which was why she didn't say anything.

Alright, enough about that stupid war. I had a whole 5 years left to not think of it so I will take full advantage of that. So right now, I was finally back in Vaye's castle. I was in our room, sitting on our bed. Vaye was nowhere to be found, she told me that she had to talk to the council. I didn't know what they were going to talk about but I hoped it wasn't about the war. Shit! I'm thinking about it again! It just won't leave my mind.. I need Vaye to calm down.

"Vaye.." I moaned out, pouting at nothing in particular. I knew she would instantly know that I needed her. I think it has something to do with our mate bond. I just hoped that she would finish talking to the council so she can snuggle with me already. It's never okay to leave your girl when she's in a mood like this.

"Yes, baby girl?" I jumped and looked at the door. Vaye was chuckling as she closed the door and approached me.

She crawled to me then lay beside me. She sighed and wrapped her arms around me which instantly made me feel safe. "What's up?" She whispered softly.

I hummed, "I'm just thinking about what happened today.. I can't believe it. Why is a war necessary? I thought angels were supposed to be merciful."

"Is that what they taught you in school?" Vaye asked, chuckling once more.

I blushed, "Yes. Angels were supposed to love and protect people, regardless of their sexual orientation. I don't get why this is happening."

"It's happening because what you believe in is wrong." Vaye stated, kissing my forehead. She continued, "They may act so righteous and kind but they're nothing like that. Never believe what your teachers said until you see the truth."

I sighed, "I don't want to do this."

"I know, baby. I know."

We were silent. My head was resting against Vaye's chest while Vaye was caressing my stomach. Thankfully, I didn't have anymore thoughts about that topic. I was too focused on the feeling of Vaye's touch. I'm glad that I had someone who could always calm me down. Even just seeing Vaye can make me feel at ease. That's her effect on me.

"I was wondering.. a-are you willing to be known as my mate?" Vaye asked, her voice low and soft.

"My people won't get mad.. they'll respect you like a queen and I'll make sure of that. If anyone dares to go against you, I'll kill them. I'll do anything for you." Vaye added, suddenly taking her hand away from my stomach.

I frowned, missing her touch. I rolled over and faced Vaye. I straddled her and kissed her cheeks. "I don't mind. I'm ready. I think it's about time they know that their queen is not available anymore."

Vaye smiled, "Thank you. I love you so much." I leaned down and placed my lips on hers.

I sighed in content as our lips began to move together in perfect sync. I moaned when Vaye licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I opened my mouth and Vaye quickly inserted her tongue. Soon, our tongues met and began dancing with each other. I really love french kissing with Vaye. I love feeling her tongue against mine. I bet I'll love it even more if her tongue was touching somewhere else..

With that crazy thought, I pulled away, breathing heavily. Vaye gave me a confused look which made me blush. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head and buried my head between her neck and shoulders. I began to lick her neck which made her breath hitch. I giggled and continued assaulting her neck with my kisses. She moaned as I bit her neck. I made sure to bite hard so I could leave some marks. Who knew I could dominate like this? Maybe I could be the dominant one in the relationship.

Unfortunately, Vaye was reading my mind so she heard that. She flipped us over so now, she was the one on top. I guess she didn't like being a bottom. "You're right, baby. I don't like being a bottom." She hissed and her lips attached to my neck.

I gasped when I felt her fangs graze my neck. I then started to moan when she began kissing my neck. "Who's the submissive one?" She asked.

I bit my lip, "You are." I was only joking around but Vaye didn't like that. Her lips left my neck and I gasped because my neck felt cold without her.

"No! I'm joking, I'm only joking! I'm the submissive one. I'll always submit to you." I stated, trying to get her lips back on my neck.

Vaye smirked, "Always?"

"Always!" I nodded.

Her smirk soon turned into a loving smile as she stared into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied, closing my eyes when I felt her lips on my neck once more.

Life is good when you're mated to a queen.

[A/N] Surprised? I know I am. I'll surprise you all even more after I publish the next two chapters. Keep an eye out for my surprise!

Enjoy reading~!