Chapter 26

"Hey Innie, are you ready?" Jimin asked, poking his head in the room.

"Shh, Chan and Berry are still sleeping" Innie whispered.

"Sorry" Jimin whispered back, entering the room. "What are you looking for?"

"I can't find it" Innie groaned.

"Find what?"

Jeongin stopped and looked up at Jimin, "My happiness"

The two stared at each other for a moment before Jeongin went back to digging in his closet. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it, he was just confused.

"In all seriousness, I'm looking for my crocs" Jeongin said.

"Your crocs? The rainbow ones are downstairs"

"No not those, I want the other ones"

"The other ones? Just wear Chan's, we're not gonna be gone long"

"You say that and then we end up in a different country with four dollars" Jeongin said standing up.

"Plus, Chan's are depressing" he added.

"That was one time and it wasn't a different country, we were one town over and we could have gotten back sooner if you didn't run off the get a pretzel" Jimin defended himself. "And it's just black"

"Anyways, this isn't even a relevant part to the story, I just want to find my crocs" Jeongin said.

"Just wear mine" Jimin said. Jeongin sighed, glancing at Chan and Berry who were surprisingly still asleep.

"Fine" He mumbled, walking out of the room with Jimin following behind.

Jeongin burst into Jimin's room, startling Alex who was sitting on the bed.

"Well good morning to you" Alex said.

"Hi" Jeongin said, not bothering to look at him, heading straight for the closet.

"Someone's angry"

"He can't find his crocs" Jimin informed.

"I saw the rainbow once down stairs" The other said.

"I don't want those, I want the other ones"  Jeongin complained.

"I don't want those, I want the other ones" Jimin mocked,  "What fucking other ones?"

"The pink ones!"

"Well you should've fucking said, they're downstairs"

"Well why didn't you fucking tell me that?"

"It's not like I knew what kind of crocs you wanted you have like thirty pairs, i wAnT tHe oThEr oNeS, you should've fucking said the damn pink ones and we could've been gone by now"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry can we go?" Jeongin asked.

"Yes we can go" Jimin said grabbing his hand and dragging him out the room.

"Wait, can I say bye to Chan?"

Jimin stared at him for a few seconds before sighing. He let go of Jeongin's hand and nodded.

"I'll start the car" He said walking down the stairs.

"I'll be quick" Jeongin said as he walked to his room.

He opened the door slightly, peaking inside to see Chan still sleeping. He smiled to himself, walking inside. He carefully climbed onto the bed, laying next to the other.