Chapter 32

"I said make up make out not make him cry!" Jimin yelled.

"I tried"

"That didn't seem like trying."

"He wouldn't let me explain." Jeongin crossed his arms.

"What even happened?" Jimin asked.

"He overheard my conversation with Mark."

"And?"

"He kind of maybe sort of misunderstood when Mark asked me on a date"

"A date!?" Jimin yelled. Making Jeongin wince.

"Stop yelling." He pleaded.

"See, now that's your fault I don't know how to help you with that." Jimin said shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I got this." Jeongin said uncrossing his arms and cracking his fingers. He winked at Jimin before opening the door to his room and closing it behind him after he entered.

Jeongin did in fact not have this.

Chan sat on the bed with his head in his hands, Jeongin felt his stomach sink when he saw Chan shaking. He carefully sat next to the elder, wanting to take a soft approach as to not upset him more.

"It's not what it seems like." Jeongin said quietly, looking down at his fingers, playing the ring on his finger. Chan couldn't help but laugh, pulling his hands away from his face.

"It's not, baby. I promise you there's nothing going on between-"

"Who?" Chan interrupted. "Mark? Chris? Shalisa? Taemin?"

"Taemin?" Jeongin questioned to himself.

"Seems like there nothing going on a lot these days" Chan added.

"I'm not..there isn't..I'm not doing anything?"Jeongin stuttered.

"Exactly you're not doing anything. You don't tell me who you're going out with anymore, which doesn't matter but you hide it like it's some secret. You don't even invite me to go with you like you used to. You lied to me about Shalisa, I had to find that out on my own."

Chan was now standing up, not being able to sit still from his anger.

"Nothing even happened between me and Shalisa, why-"

"You lied to me about Christopher." Chan said. Jeongin's face dropped, his heart sinking into his stomach.

"You know about Chris?" He asked.

"Yeah I know about Chris. Everything you've been hiding, it's not a secret anymore."

"Then you know why I didn't tell you."

"No I don't know why, Jeongin. I don't know anything about you anymore. You're always out with Mark or with Shalisa and Chris. And your text messages, you going out on dates. I wanted to marry you, Innie. But you're just out and about like it doesn't even matter. Literally with two people at once and you don't even try to hide it. If you didn't love me anymore, if you didn't want to do it anymore, you should've just said that before I even thought of getting down on one knee. I never should've proposed."

"What are you talking about?" Jeongin said, now standing up.

"Really? I'm talking about you cheating. Cheating on me with someone you met a month ago. With someone who has the same name as me, really? Did you think it'd be easier that way?" Chan stated.

Jeongin shook his head in disbelief, "You're unbelievable."

"Me? I'm unbelievable, really? Because I don't think I'm the one who was-"

"But you were!" Jeongin yelled. "You were Chan! You cheated on me, remember? That was you, not me. You betrayed my trust."

"So you decided to do it back? Now? Of all times to do it?"

"No? God, your so fucking unbelievable!" Jeongin groaned. "You cheated on me, remember who you'd been fucking behind my back for almost a year straight."

"She has a fucking kid. Guess how old he is. That's who Christopher is. He's your child, your child that you had when you were cheating on me. That's why I didn't tell you about Shalisa, that's why I didn't tell you about him. Because I didn't want you to leave me for a child you had when you were being an adulterous whore. And Taemin? Isn't he in jail? He fucking traumatized me Chan and you have the nerve to mention him. Mark.. he isn't even gay."

"Jeongin.."

"No. You can not blame me for your mistakes. You can not blame me for anything that's happened when it's all your fault. You had a choice and you chose to betray me."

"How was I suppose to know any of this? You don't tell me anything, if you just communicated we wouldn't be having this conversation. You're just so secretive."

"You were secretive when you were-"

"Let it fucking go! It's been years, let it go. I've done my time."

"How am I suppose to let it go when all it's doing is coming back to haunt me? You have a child, Chan, don't you grasp the situation here?" Jeongin yelled, tears in his eyes.

Chan stayed quiet, fully taking in what Jeongin was saying. He did cheat. And now he has a kid in result of it. His heart sank when realization set it.

"Jeongin.." Chan softly said.

"Again and again you have lied to me and I've forgiven you every time. But when I do something to protect myself, to protect our relationship, I'm the cheater."

"I'm sorry."

"You're not fucking sorry. I'm not like you Chan. I didn't cheat on you and I haven't thought of doing it."

Although his words stung, Chan knew it was true. He falsely accused the younger and now felt guilty about it. Feeling stupid for not knowing that he was struggling on his own, for not knowing the pain he truly caused him.

Jeongin was full on sobbing, his body shaking as he cried. Chan felt his heart sink more and more at the sight of his lover. He reached for him but Jeongin flinched away from him, only causing Chan to feel more shitty.

"I truly am sorry, Innie. I didn't know and I just assumed and I'm really sorry."

Jeongin shook his head, turning around while taking off the engagement ring. "You never should've proposed." He said repeating the words Chan said earlier.

"Jeongin.."

He set the ring on the dresser before walking out the room, slamming the door shut behind him. Leaving Chan alone to, once again, wallow in self pity.

dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS😚