Chapter 23

i got hacked

***
Jeongin shifted in his spot, Chan's arms wrapping around him. He felt eyes on him which made him turn his head. He locked eyes with Jimin, who didn't notice that he was staring or that Jeongin was looking at him.

The more Jeongin stared at him the more he noticed that the other looked sad. His eyebrows scrunched together and he tilted his head slightly.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked softly but loud enough for Jimin to hear. Jimin continued to stare, hardly blinking, most likely spaced out.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Chan answered making Jeongin scoff.

"Not you, Jimin. He looks sad"

"Oh"

Chan looked at Jimin, and indeed he looked sad. "Hey" he said, waving his hand.

Jimin was still spaced out,

"Jimin" Chan said and when he received no response he said it louder.

Jimin flinched slightly, snapping out of his daze. He glanced at the TV before looking back at the couple.

"You okay?" Chan asked.

"Fine" Jimin nodded, "Why?"

"You spaced out" Chan said.

"You also looked sad" Jeongin said pouting a little.

Jimin stared at him for a second before rolling his eyes, "I'm going to my room. Enjoy the rest of your movie"

"Wait-"

"I'm taking a nap so don't bother me" Jimin said, grabbing his phone off the coffee table.

"Can you pass me my phone as well, since you're already getting up?" Jeongin asked.

"Grab it yourself" Jimin said standing up.

"Please you're right there"

"No. Either get it yourself or ask Chan to do it. I'm not your maid"

"I just wanted my phone and you're right there-"

"I don't care" Jimin said walking past them, "Get it your damn self"

"Jimin" Jeongin called, sitting up. He was ignored. And Jimin was upset. The stomping up the stairs telling him so.

Jeongin sighed, leaning back into Chan's chest. "He's mad at me"

"He's probably just tired and needs a nap. You get the same way"

"No, he's mad. He was being mean"

"I think that's just Jimin being Jimin"

"No, thats not Jimin being Jimin that's Jimin being mad at me"

"Talk to him after he's had his nap, then you'll see. But he's most likely not mad just cranky" Chan said running his fingers through Jeongin's hair.

Just as he was about to speak, Jeongin's phone buzzed catching his attention. He got up from the couch, wiggling out of Chan's grip and grabbing his phone.

Chan watched as Jeongin looked at his phone confused before a wide smile appeared on his face.

"What is it?" Chan asked as Jeongin began typing on his phone.

"Nothing" Jeongin said, the smile on his face getting bigger.

Chan scrunched his eyebrows together, "Who is it?"

"No one" Jeongin laughed as continued typing on his phone.

Chan huffed, standing up and walking towards Jeongin, "Can I see?"