Chapter 2

"Baby" Chan called softly, rubbing his hand up and down Jeongin's thigh.

"Hmm" Jeongin hummed, his eyes still closed.

"Come on, wake up. We have a long day today" 

"A couple more minutes, please"

Chan chuckled, "You said that an hour ago"

"Fine" Jeongin groaned sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He squinted and pouted at Chan, the other only laughing and leaning forward to kiss his pout.

"I'll meet you down stairs" Chan said getting up.

"At least put your shirt back on" Jeongin stated.

"You're wearing it" Chan shrugged. Jeongin looked down to see that he was in fact wearing Chans shirt. He looked back up to say something but Chan was already gone.

"I am not getting up" Jeongin mumbled, laying back down and putting the blanket over his head.

"Yes the fuck you are" Jimin said pulling the blanket away from him causing Jeongin to groan. He sighed sitting up to see Jimin towering over him.

"What do you want from me?" Jeongin asked.

"Get up and take a shower because we are going out" Jimin said stepping off the bed.

"Why?" Jeongin complained.

"We're going shopping"

"Why?"

"We don't even have a couch. Most of the stuff in this place is from you're house and Chan's house. Did you know Changbin stole a mattress from the dorms?" Jimin stated.

"Why don't you guys just go and leave me here?" Jeongin asked.

"I thought about it-"

"Rude"

"Hey, you asked. If we leave you here you're gonna complain about there not being food" Jimin stated.

"Theres no food?" Jeongin asked.

"We got the crumbs of some bread" Jimin shrugged.

"Okay fine, I'll go" Jeongin stood up.

"Yay! Now hurry and take a shower so we can go" Jimin said heading towards the door.

"Okay okay" Jeongin sighed as Jimin left.

***

"Okay so whats the plan?" Felix asked.

They were all standing in the parking lot of a shopping center. With the way they were huddled together, standing next to their large van, it was no surprise when they received stares from people driving or walking by.

"So I came up with a plan on how to get everything we need" Lisa said. She pulled a piece of paper from her jacket pocket.

"We need food obviously. Jeongin and Jimin, I'm trusting you with this one and allowing you guys to get the food. Here's the list, only get the things on the list nothing else, got it" Lisa said handing Jimin the list.

"Of course, you can trust us" Jimin said taking hold of Jeongin's hand.

Chan glanced at their intwined hands, crossing his arms and tonguing the inside if his cheek.

"You can trust us" Jeongin repeated with a smile. The two laughed as they walked off in the direction of the store.

"I regret this already" Lisa sighed. "The rest of you are going to Ikea. Im going to home depot. Chan and Felix, Alex and Minho , Jisung and Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin, me and Mel. Those are the pairs. Don't get lost, don't destroy anything, and don't get us kicked out, got it?"