Chapter 21

Jeongin slept peacefully by Chan side, his head resting on his chest. Chan slowly ran his fingers through his hair before kissing the top of his head.

"I love you" he said quietly, feeling Jeongin snuggle into his chest making him smile.

The door opened and he frowned, staring at Jimin who stood in the doorway.

(🧍🚪)

"Get out" Chan demanded.

"No, it's my turn to hang with him" Jimin said crossing his arms.

"He's sleeping so no" Chan whispered, "And lower your voice"

"Wake him up" Jimin whispered back.

"No"

"Yes"

"I said no"

"Since when have I ever listened to you?"

"Since now, go away"

"I wanna hang out with him" Jimin whined.

"I don't care, you can wait" Chan said.

"Earlier you said I can be with him later, now it's later. Wake his ass up" Jimin said.

"Bro I'm not waking him up"

"Just wake him up"

"Im not-"

"Then I'll wake him up"

"Don't you fucking dare"

"I fucking hate you"

"I hate you too"

"This why your ass going bald"

"What does that have to do with-"

"You're fucking bald. Let me hang out with him"

"No he's mine"

"That doesn't matter just wake him up"

"I'm not waking him up"

"Wake him up"

"I'm not"

Jimin groaned and Chan shushed him making Jimin glare him at him. They continued arguing, whisper yelling at each other. They both stopped once they noticed Jeongin stirring in his sleep, continuing when he stopped.

"You promised" Jimin crossed his arms.

"I ain't promise shit" Chan stated.

Jimin sighed getting tired of it, "Come outside real quick"

"Why?" Chan asked.

"Just come outside so we can talk"

"I don't trust you"

"I'm not gonna hit you, I just wanna talk"

"Okay then"

Chan slowly got up, he struggled to get his arm out from under Jeongin. He tried to do it slowly but failed, the younger grabbing hold of his arm as soon as he got free.

"Where are you going?" Jeongin mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"I'm going outside to talk with Jimin" Chan said.

Jeongin's eyes fluttered open, he sat up slightly staring at Jimin. He closed his eyes again, laying back down.

"I don't trust you"

"I'm not gonna do anything to him, I just wanna talk" Jimin said.

"Jimin can you go outside" Chan asked.

"Why?"

"Do you wanna see my balls?"

Jimin scrunched his face in disgust, "i'll be waiting" and with that he left the room closing the door.

Chan sighed getting up, Jeongin snorted as the other climbed out of bed.

"You lied to him"

"About?"

"Your dick being out"

"I wanted him gone" Chan shrugged

"Be quick, I wanna continue cuddling" Jeongin pleaded

"I will" Chan said as he slipped on some sweatpants

He left the room closing the door behind him. Jeongin stared at the ceiling hearing the two arguing from outside. He laughed to himself turning to lay on his side. He didn't pay much to the conversation until ,

"Listen I already said,"

Chan screamed. Then there was a slap. After a moment of silence, the two walked back in. Chan cupping both of his tiddies with his hands. Jimin smirking.

"You're going to watch a movie with Jimin" Chan said. He walked over to the closet grabbing a sweater and tossing it towards him along with some shorts.

Jeongin slipped on the sweater with a laugh, "What happened?"

"I got violated" Chan said, wrapping his arms around himself.

"I didn't even do anything" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"You did! you,"

Jimin looked at him causing Chan to stop talking and roll his eyes.

"I'm going with felix" Chan said. He cupped his tiddies as he quickly walked passed Jimin, leaving the room.

"Come on chip" Jimin said as Jeongin put his shorts on.

"Chip?"

"COME ON!"

"OKAY!"

***
Jeongin and Jimin sat in the living room, cuddling on the new couch watching princess and the frog. They talked every now and then, explaining what they'll do in that situation.

Footsteps coming down the stairs caught their attention. When they saw it was Chan, Jimin rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV. Jeongin smiled and waved at him.

"Hi Channie" he said.

Chan looked at them, seeing how they were cuddling making his heart sink a little. He nodded heading into the kitchen. Jeongin frowned, laying his head back on Jimins chest.

Moments later Chan walked into the living room, sitting on the far side of the couch. It was quiet, the three just watching the movie in silence. Jeongin sighed, sitting up but Jimin grabbed his hand pulling him back down.

"Leave him, it's Jeongin and Jimin time"

"But-"

"No"

"Please" Jeongin pouted, "I'll make it up to you"

Jimin look at him, not being able to resist his pout so he looked away. "Fine"

Jeongin smiled, getting up and walking over to Chan. He climbed onto his lap, "You're such a babie" he mumbled.

"Says you" Chan said wrapping his arms around his waist.

***
short but lemme tell you i sTrUggLeD with this chapter :')