Chapter 3

Just a fair warning, this is cringe im sorry :)

***

"What color should we do?" Lisa asked looking at the different paint cans.

"I don't care" Mel said.

"You do because I'm gonna pick a color and you're not gonna like it and then complain like you always do" Lisa stated.

"I don't always complain" Mel scoffed.

"Okay anyways I'm picking purple for the house color" Lisa said.

"Ew that's disgusting, why the fuck would you want to paint the house purple?" Mel asked.

Lisa stared at her with a brow raised making Mel let out a deep sigh.

"Choose that light pinkish color to the right, it'll match with the furniture" She said.

"See, now that wasn't so hard was it?" Lisa smiled as she grabbed the paint bucket. Mel rolled her eyes and began walking down the aisle.

"Whatever"

"You know we make a great team" Lisa said running after her.

"No we don't" Mel said.

"Okay listen to me for just a moment" Lisa said stopping in front of Mel to stop her from walking.

Mel sighed, "Speak"

"Why do you hate me so much?" She asked.

"I don't hate you, I just.....don't like you" Mel shrugged.

"But why" Lisa whined, "I've been nothing but nice to you"

"You're annoying thats why"

"Okay, rude" Lisa scoffed as Mel walked past her.

"Can we just hurry up and get the last of the stuff you want? Two hours are almost up and the boys are probably already at the car" Mell stated.

Lisa pouted, "Fine"

***

"This is a lot of food" Jeongin said looking at the receipt as Jimin pushed the cart.

"Knowing you, you're probably gonna eat it all" Jimin joked.

"Jimin that's mean" Jeongin whined. "But you're not wrong"

Jimin laughed, "Hop on the cart"

"How?" Jeongin asked as he put the receipt in his pocket.

"Just move some bags around and make sure you don't sit on the eggs" Jimin shrugged.

Jeongin did as told, and with the help of Jimin, he sat in the shopping cart. Jimin putting some of the bags on top of him.

"This is strangely comfortable" Jeongin said as Jimin began pushing the cart again.

"Well hold on tight"

"Wait why?"

"Because we're gonna go...fast" Jimin gave a mischievous smile.

"Jimin no" Jeongin warned.

"Jimin yes"

***

"Okay so the furniture will be there in 3-5 business days. Meaning we wont have a couch for a few days" Felix said.

"You should've just got the house already furnished" Mel sighed.

"It's kind of fun doing this not gonna lie" Lisa stated.