Chapter 5

"Channie, it's late and you still haven't eaten" Jeongin said leaning against the door way.

"Let me finish this one thing and then I'll be done" Chan said not taking his eyes away from the computer screen.

"You said that two hours ago" Jeongin sighed.

Chan looked up guiltily to find Jeongin glaring at him. He shyly smiled and patted the spot next to him, "Come keep me company"

Jeongin nodded, closing the door and heading over to the seat next to Chan. He got comfortable, laying his head down in the desk.

"Jimin and me are going to the mall tomorrow" Jeongin informed.

"Why?" Chan asked.

Jeongin giggled, "He thinks my fashion sense sucks"

"That's kind of offensive to me since all you wear are my clothes" Chan smirked.

"You're clothes are more comfortable, especially your shirts and hoodies"

"They look cute on you" Chan said, "That is until I have nothing to wear since you take them"

"I give them back" Jeongin defended himself.

"I haven't seen my grey sweatshirt since high school" Chan stated.

"Because you don't look" Jeongin rolled his eyes, "It's in the drawer"

"Mhmm" Chan hummed, reaching over and running his fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp. Jeongin's eyes fluttering shut at the feeling, sighing in contempt.

"Remember highschool,"

"Shut up" Jeongin said his eyes still closed.

"And the first time I played with you're hair," Chan laughed.

Jeongin grabbed his wrist, taking Chan's hand off his head and placing it on the desk, "Finish what you have to do"

Chan shook his head, "Jisung still teases you for it"

"I will punch you" Jeongin threatened.

"Aw princess you wouldn't" Chan smirked.

Jeongin opened his eyes narrowing them, "Hurry up so we can cuddle"

"Okay okay"

Jeongin kept his head down, his eyes darting between Chan's face and his hands before focusing his attention on his hands. The way his fingers moved along the keyboard, or when he took hold of the mouse.

He sat up in his seat, taking hold of Chan's hand without a thought, playing with his fingers. Chan watched him from the corner of his eye, smiling as Jeongin moved the engagement ring around his finger.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked taking his attention away from the computer screen for a moment, seeing Jeongin tracing the lines on his palm.

"I like your hands" Jeongin said quietly, a finger tracing over Chan's knuckles before softly kissing them.

Chan's cheeks reddened at the action, turning his attention back towards the computer screen. "You know I need both hands to work"

"Oh yeah" Jeongin said letting go of Chan's hand,"Sorry"

Chan smiled, taking hold of Jeongin's hand and placing it on the mouse before putting his hand on top.

(I have no idea how to explain that so im hoping you understand what i mean)

Jeongin blushed, resting his head back on the desk. Chan wouldn't let go of his hand the whole time he worked, sometimes using Jeongin's fingers to type things which would make the younger laugh.

"Channie my hand, my hand is getting numb" Jeongin said after a while.

"I'm not letting go"

Jeongin tried to pull his hand away but he was too tired and Chan was way stronger than he was. He whined, resting his head on Chan's arm.

"What's wrong baby?" Chan asked.

"M'sleepy" Jeongin mumbled followed by a yawn.

"Baby go upstairs and go to bed" Chan let go of his hand, "I'll be there soon"

"No" Jeongin lifted his head and pouted. He stood up, pushing Chan's arm out of his way before climbing onto his lap. He shifted around getting comfortable, resting his head on Chan's shoulder.

Chan wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer to make sure Jeongin sat comfortable on his lap. He hugged him, kissing his temple before rubbing his back.

And after a moment or two he heard the small even breaths of the younger, knowing that he was now asleep. He smiled, trying to keep himself from squealing at how cute his baby was. He moved slowly careful not to wake him as he continued working.

He paused for a moment when Jeongin shifted, clinging onto him more. He sighed, deciding that it was enough for the day and pushed his chair back.

(cr: simothyyy for the idea)
***

"Chan" Jeongin poked Chan's cheek. It was almost eleven am, Jimin spamming him with text to get up and get dressed so they can have their planned "friend date" (as Jimin put it) at the mall.

Jeongin tried multiple times to get up but Chan kept his grip on his waist. Not allowing him to move, so Jeongin resorted to giving him small kisses on his neck and on his cheek.

When that didn't work he pinched him. When that didn't work he flick his forehead. When that didn't work he tried pushing him away. When that didn't work he began poking his face.

And that seemed to work as Chan stirred in his sleep. His grip on Jeongin's waist loosening.

"Chan, I gotta get up" Jeongin said. Chan only groaned, pulling Jeongin closer to him.

"I'm going to the mall remember" Jeongin giggled as Chan nuzzled his head in the crook of Jeongin's neck.

"Give me a kiss" Chan mumbled against his skin.

"No, we have morning breath"

"I'm not letting you go then"

"Chan, baby"

"Yes princess?"

"I have to go before Jimin beats my ass" Jeongin said.

"It's gonna be me eating that ass, give me a kiss" Chan demanded.

"Im no- Ow!" Jeongin pushed Chan away, the older holding a smirk on his face. Jeongin's hand made his way to his neck.

"You bit me" he laughed.

"Give me a kiss"

Jeongin realized Chan was no longer holding onto him and gave a sly smile. He quickly scrambled to get up, trying to get out of the bed before Chan could get a hold of him but he failed. Chan taking hold of his wrist and bringing him back down onto the bed. Jeongin whined as Chan pinned him down.

"Get off" Jeongin pouted.

"No" Chan said leaning down and pecking his lips.

"Can I get up now?" Jeongin asked.

"One more" Chan said pecking his lips once again.

That lasted for another couple of minutes.

***

IM SORRY THIS IS ENDING ABRUPTLY BUT I WANNA INFORM YOU WITH THE ONE KINUTE I HAVE LEFT THAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT JEONGIN BECAUS E OARTICIPATING IN A EBG WHERE YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BIAS SO I MIGHT JOT UODATE FOR A BIT SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAOTER AND I GOTTA GO BYE💜