Chapter 25

why everybody so mad at jimin and innie
👁👄👁
***

"Chan" Jimin called, staring at the man laying on the floor. Chan only groaned, making Jimin sigh.

"You're being dramatic"

"Innie doesn't love me anymore" Chan responded, his voice muffled from being face down on the floor.

"He does love you" Jimin assures.

"But he loves you more" Chan stated.

"I like to believe that you're correct. He does love me more." This only made Chan groan more, a whine leaving his lips.

"You didn't let me finish" Jimin said rolling his eyes, "You and I both know that Innie loves you more than me. You guys are like Felix and Changbin except more uh chaotic?"

Chan lifted himself up a bit, allowing him to look. at Jimin. "But he said-"

"It doesn't matter what he said, it matters what I said. He only said he loves me more because of what happened the last time I asked who he loved more"

"What happened the last time?" Chan asked sitting up completely.

"I pushed him down the stairs" Jimin said nonchalantly, looking at his nails.

"Wait was it that time when Hyunjin bought him the-"

"Moving on. He said he loved you more" Jimin interrupted, "Well loves. He loves you more"

"Why'd you push him down the stairs?" Chan asked.

"I honestly didn't mean to, I pushed him slightly and then he just...rolled" Jimin said.

Chan stated at him for a moment before standing up, "I'm leaving"

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm leaving and I'm taking Berry with me"

"You causing a scene"

"I'm not causing a scene"

"You're gonna cause a scene"

"I'm not causing a scene" Chan said opening the door.

"Them what are you doing?" Jimin asked.

Chan paused, staring at the ground before looking back at Jimin. "I'm causing a scene" he said before slamming the door shut.

He stomped to his and Jeongin's rooms, seeing Berry sleeping on their bed. He sat on the floor grabbing his crocs and slipping them on. Sports mode.

He then made his way to Berry, softly petting her head to wake her. "Berry, wake up we're leaving" he said softly.

She opened her eyes slightly, she stretched her legs and yawned before standing up. Chan smiled picking her up, she then nuzzled her head under his chin before licking him.

He carried her out the room and down the stairs before setting her down on the ground. He then stomped into the living room, taking hold of Jisung's wrist and pulling him up.

"We're leaving" Chan said.

"Really?" Jisung said, he looked down and saw him wearing his crocs. "Lemme get my crocs too"

"Where are you going? I wanna come" Innie said sitting up.

"No you stay" Chan said making Jeongin pout. "Changbin, you're coming too"

"Bet" Changbin said, getting up from cuddling with Felix. Felix glared at Chan before making his way towards Minho and Jeongin.

"Cuddle me" He demanded. Jeongin smiled opening his arms. Felix sat between his legs, his back against Jeongin's chest. Jeongin then wrapped his arms around Felix, pulling him closer.