Chapter 10

"I can't believe he did that" Mart said as she parked the car.

"Right and then Chan freaked about Jeongin dying like dude its not serious" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin you pushed me down the stairs while I was in a wheelchair" Jeongin laughed.

"So?" Jimin said opening the car door to get out, "You're still alive"

"I mean Chan did have a reason to punch you. Jeongin could have gotten hurt" Mark stated.

Jimin pointed at him, "Don't get stabbed"

Mark raised his hands in surrender making everyone laugh. They got out of the car and began walking towards the store.

"What should we do? Their shift doesn't end for a while" Marta said looking at her watch.

"We mess shit up" Nelly said. "They wont have customers so we'll be customers."

"I call dibs on riding inside the cart" Jimin stated.

"Me too" Jeongin said jumping on his back. Jimin stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. He groaned as he got a grip on Jeongin's legs and pushed him up.

"This is going to be complete chaos and I love it" Mark said.

"Yes. Anyways we should," Marta paused mid sentence when they entered the store.

Chan was holding onto Sam's waist, holding him back as Sam struggled against him, "Sam calm down"

"Don't tell me to calm down, I'll calm down as soon as I beat this bitch up" Sam yelled, still struggling against him.

"I am calling the police. I will not tolerate this behavior" Karen said, taking out her phone. Sam kicked his foot up, knocking the phone out of her hand making her gasp.

Chan sighed, giving up and letting go of Sam. He took a step back as Sam grabbed Karen by her hair and pulled her to the ground, throwing punches.

Chan did a double take to the left, seeing everyone else just standing there, "So you guys are just gonna stand there, you aren't even gonna help?"

Mark shrugged, "We just let it play out"

"Go Sam!" Marta yelled, her phone held up recording the whole thing. "Beat her ass"

"Sorry babe" Jeongin giggled. Chan looked at Jeongin, a smile appearing on his face but his smile instantly fell once he saw he was on Jimin's back. He rolled his eyes, turning on his heel and heading towards the staff room.

Jeongin scrunched his eyebrows, "You saw that right?" he asked Jimin.

"Yup"

"Do you think he's mad? He looked mad"

"No, he's probably just playing around. Go to him"

Jeongin nodded, hopping off Jimin's back and following Chan.

"I should probably stop him right?" Mark asked pointing at Sam who was still beating on Karen.