Chapter 6

"What happened? What took you so long?" Jimin whined as Jeongin came down the stairs.

"Chan happened" Jeongin mumbled fixing his hoodie (which actually belonged to Chan like usual).

"I can tell" Jimin said taking hold of Jeongin's wrist, "Let's go"

"We're leaving!" Jeongin called out, his voice echoing throughout the house.

"Have fun!" Minho yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Be safe" Alex said as he exited the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

The two nodded, saying one last bye before leaving.

"Alex is letting me take his car but the question is, who's driving?" Jimin asked as they walked towards the car.

"You. I cant drive" Jeongin said heading towards the passenger seat.

"You have a driver's license" Jimin said confused, unlocking the car and getting into the drivers seat.

"Doesn't mean I know how to drive" Jeongin said in a "duh" tone when he entered the car.

"Touché" Jimin nodded.

***

"So you guys had morning sex?"

"Jimin, shut up" Jeongin groaned.

"These are genuine questions" Jimin followed behind Jeongin as he looked through some clothes.

"By the way, that sweater you just picked out is ugly" he added.

Jeongin looked down at the sweater he had draped over his arm. He sighed putting it back, "No, we didn't have morning sex. And I thought the sweater was cute"

"It was brown with pink flowers" Jimin laughed.

"I like pink flowers" Jeongin shrugged, walking to another section of the store.

Jimin rolled his eyes, taking a sweater off the rack and following after Jeongin, "Here"

Jeongin looked at it, "That's exactly what the other sweater looks like"

"No this is black with pink flowers and feel it, its soft. The other one was brown, nobody likes brown" Jimin said.

"I like brown" Jeongin said as he took the sweater, feeling it like Jimin instructed. "It is soft"

"Oh look, its your size and its not that pricey" Jimin smiled, holding up the tag. "You should buy it"

Jeongin stared at Jimin who wiggled his eyebrows, he rolled his eyes and took hold of the sweater, "Fine, I'll buy it"

Jimin clapped happily, "Soon you'll look more beautiful than you do now..." he trailed off scanning what Jeongin was wearing.

"As soon as you get rid of that" he pointed at his sweater.

Jeongin looked down, "This is Chan's"

"Exactly"

"You and Chan just don't like each other" Jeongin snorted.

"No, he doesn't like me" Jimin stated.

"I wonder why"

"It's because we fucked but hey, it was a good fuck" Jimin said making Jeongin punch his arm.

"Shut up" Jeongin rolled his eyes, his face getting red.

"Hundred percent would do it again, just saying" Jimin shrugged.

"Im gonna walk away" Jeongin said giving Jimin a disgusted look.

"You can't deny it, babe"

"I'm walking away now" Jeongin said turning around making Jimin laugh.