Chapter 4

"You what?!" Chan shouted struggling to unbuckle his seat belt.

"I caught that on camera" Hyunjin said climbing over Minho and opening the door. "I need to film them on the ground, let's see if they died"

"Chan calm down" Alex said.

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down? You ran over my boyfriend and yours! How are you not panicking?"

"Correction your fiancé and he'll live"

"How-"

"Out of the three years me and Jimin have been dating....he does a lot of dumb shit that I'm surprised that he hasn't broken a bone" Alex stated, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm-"

"Chan chill out bro, I've been through worst and I'm perfectly fine" Felix stated.

"You guys suck" Chan said breathing heavily.

"Aye Jimin survived" Hyunjin cheered. Jimin stood up from the ground, moving his hair from his face. He looked down at the ground before bursting into laughter. He then walked over to the driver door and knocked on the window.

Chan let out a breath as Alex rolled down the window. "He's okay right? Please tell me he's okay. I don't wanna get out, my heart can't take this"

"You're being dramatic" Alex sighed.

"Shut up Alex, you ran me over" Jimin said.

"Im sorry baby, I'll make it up to you" Alex winked.

"No" Jimin said. "Anyways Jeongin's dead"

"Excuse me?" Chan said.

"Jeongin's dead" Jimin repeated.

"What?"

"Jeongin's dead"

"Jeongin?"

"Dead"

"You're lying" Chan stated.

"Obviously" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Jeong-" Chan was cut off when Jeongin appeared next to his window shouting out "boo" making Chan jump.

"Im breaking up with you" Chan said as Jimin, Jeongin and Hyunjin got in the car.

"You can't do that I'm your fiancé" Jeongin laughed.

"You guys scared the shit out of me" Chan pouted.

Alex rolled his eyes, "You're being dramatic. It wasn't even that serious"

"This was so chaotic and I loved it I really did, but can we go home now? Im hungry" Mel asked.

Jimin nodded before saying, "What about the cart? We still have to return it"

"Let's just leave it there" Chan said.

Jimin and Jeongin looked at each other before smiling.

"Actually..."

***

Jeongin and Jimin stood by the door, hands crossed in front of them and an awkward smile on their faces. The rest of the group sat on the living room floor staring at them.

"And you did this...for what?" Lisa asked.

"Why not?" Jimin answered.

"You stole a shopping cart" Lisa said.

"So?" Jeongin shrugged.

"Changbin stole a mattress" Jimin pointed out.

"Hey! This ain't about me" Changbin said.