Chapter 29

Hi guysssss😀 sorry for disappearing for years, life started kicking me in the ass and i didn't have the time or motivation to finish this book but here I am now and I plan on finishing this soon.

Is anyone still waiting on this fr?😭

***
His leg bounced aggressively, his hand on his thigh not calming it. He bit his lip anxiously, looking around constantly.

Chan was waiting for Shalisa, who he hasn't seen in a long while. His heart pounded in his chest as his eyes scanned the large room.

A hand touched his shoulder causing him to jump. He turned his head to be met with someone who he hoped he'd never see again.

"It's been a while" Chan watched as he sat across from him, mouth agape. "How's Innie"

"Taemin" Chan breathed out, his hand on his thigh balling into a fist.

"Heard you guys are getting married." Taemin smiled. "How exciting"

Chan could only stare, jaw clenched as he remembered what the man in front of him had done. "Didn't you go to jail?"

Taemin paused, a smile forming on his lips. "No" he laughed.

"Why are you here?"

"It's a mall" Taemin held his hands out. "Just so happened to run into an old friend"

"We're not friends"

"We used to be"

"Listen, Im waiting for someone so it'd be nice if you'd-" He was cut short when Shalisa slid next to Taemin.

"Me right?" She smiled as she looked between Taemin and Chan. Chan glanced between them. Seeing her very obvious belly and very obvious hold she had on Taemin.

"I'm...confused" He stated.

"Of course you are, I knew you'd be" Her smile getting bigger. "See when I first sent that text to Innie-"

"Don't call him that"

Her smile faltered a bit, "Jeongin" She corrected.

"When I first texted Jeongin and I got that response, I just knew that it was you." She said, excitement behind her voice. "You never changed Christopher"

"I was just curious." Chan said. "He never told me about..you or anything so" he trailed off.

"Aww, the newlyweds are already keeping secrets" Taemin mocked.

"We're not keeping secrets" Chan defended.

"Oh really, does Jeongin know you're here?" Shalisa asked.

"I-"

"I'm assuming he doesn't since you did go on his phone pretending to be him and text me"

"Secrets" Taemin whispered. Chan grinder his teeth together. He let out a breath, trying to change the topic.

"Who's...where's Chris?"

It seemed as if Shalisa's smile couldn't get any wider than it was. Her eyes wide with mischief and excitement. Taemin could only laugh.

"He's at home. Couldn't get him out of the house since he was so tired from hanging out with Jeongin yesterday" Shalisa said. And it might've been the only truthful thing she's ever said.

"Oh" Was all Chan could say. His heart sinking in his chest. Shalisa sensed his discomfort.

"Is there trouble between the two of you?" She asked.