Chapter 13

***"What the fuck happened in the kitchen?" Lisa asked bursting in Chan and Jeongin's room

***
"What the fuck happened in the kitchen?" Lisa asked bursting in Chan and Jeongin's room.

Jeongin was sat on the ground, a mirror in front of him as he did his eyebrows. He turned around with an innocent look that Lisa knew all to well.

"What happened in the kitchen?" Jeongin asked, setting down the eyebrow pencil.

Lisa stared at him, her eyes squinted. His voice was lower than usual and raspy, "I think you know what happened in the kitchen"

"I do not know what happened in the kitchen"

"What happens in the kitchen stays in the kitchen" Chan said exiting their bathroom only wearing sweatpants, his shirt in his hands.

Lisa looked at him disgusted, "You guys fucked in the kitchen didn't you"

"We did not fuck in the kitchen" Jeongin said. Lisa looked at him then at Chan, who only smirked.

She groaned, "You guys fucked in the kitchen"

Chan only smiled at her sitting on the bed and slipping his shirt on.

"I hate you guys" She mumbled closing the door.

Jeongin smiled shaking his head, picking up the eyebrow pencil and going back to doing his eyebrows. When he finished he saw Chan looking at him through the mirror making his cheeks go red.

"What?" He asked, looking down at his hands.

"Nothing" Chan shook his head. Jeongin looked up, staring at him. He titled his head and smiled, and idea popping in his head.

"You're pretty" Jeongin said standing up, picking up his makeup bag and heading over to Chan.

"You're pretty too, um what are you doing?" Chan questioned as Jeongin sat on his lap.

"I'm doing your makeup" Jeongin smiled.

"No you're not"

Jeongin pouted, "Yes I am"

"Do it later" Chan said grabbing his bag and setting it off to the side.

"Why?"

"Because I want to cuddle you" Chan pouted making Jeongin smile.

"Fine"

***

There was a knock on the door and before they can answer, the door opened revealing Jimin.

"Jeongin, babe" He said walking over to the bed and plopping on the floor.

"Yes child?" Jeongin said sitting up, Chan keeping his hand on his waist.

"So they have two dogs which is awesome and they have a WII and he said we can go against each other so that'll be fun"

Jeongin stared at him, "What?"