Chapter 33

Jimin paced outside his friends door, biting his lip anxiously. He hoped the two would make up and get everything back to the way it was.

His wish failed when the door swung up, Jeongin running past him and down the stairs. He looked between the younger and the now shut door to the bedroom.

He opened it, intending to give Chan a piece of his mind but when he saw him he couldn't help but feel for him. Chan looked so broken and Jimin couldn't bring himself to yell at him. He sighed shutting the door and going after Jeongin.

Jeongin was in the car, Chan's car, sobs coming out his body as he tried to turn it on.

"Innie." Jimin said softly, holding the car door open. Jeongin tried to speak but all that came out were broken words and sobs.

"Baby.."Jimin put his hand on Jeongin, slowly taking the keys out of his hand. He glanced down and seen that Jeongin wasn't wearing any shoes.

"I'll drive okay? I'll be right back, just sit in the passenger seat." Jeongin nodded, climbing over the center console and into the passenger side. He brought his knees to his chest and rested his head on them.

Jimin sighed, closing the car door and heading back inside the house. Upon opening the door, he saw Felix and Seungmin sitting on the couch.

"So?" Felix asked catching Jimin's worried expression.

"Um.." Jimin looked around, catching sight of Jeongin's crocs. "I think Innie is having some sort of breakdown. He's in the car right now."

"Is he okay?" Seungmin asked, worry laced in his voice.

"He will be, yeah." Jimin said picking up Jeongin's crocs. "I'm gonna take him for a drive, we'll be back."

"Okay." Felix said. "Be safe"

"Yeah, and give us updates. I know everyone is worried about him." Seungmin added.

Jimin nodded, "Also can one of you or someone check on Chan as well. When I seen him he didn't look too good. I think this is as hard on him as it is Innie and I don't want him to-"

"We'll check on him." Felix said. "Don't worry."

"Thank you." Jimin smiled softly before leaving.

He was glad Jeongin listened and stayed in the car, half expecting him to run away. He got into the car, setting Jeongin's crocs on the floor of the passenger side before starting the car.

"So where are we going?" Jimin asked. He looked at Jeongin who only shrugged, resting his head on the window. Jimin sighed, putting his seat belt on and putting the car in drive.

"Put your seatbelt on" He demanded. Which made Jeongin laugh a little causing Jimin to smile.

***

Chan sat on the floor, staring at the spot Jeongin once stood. Even though he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to cry. He sat silently as a thousand thoughts ran through his head.

The feeling of sadness and hurt overwhelmed his body, he shook with anger. He was angry with himself, his friends, Shalisa, the whole world, but he couldn't be angry with Jeongin. His sweet boy.

"My baby.." he whispered as the tears began to flow.

His sweet boy. Chan could never be angry with Jeongin. Although the younger may do something slight to piss him off, he could never be angry with him.

He sobbed as he reminisced about all the good times they had together. Every mile stone they hit that led up to getting engaged. The ring Jeongin left on the dresser tipped over, falling next to Chan's feet. He sobbed harder as he realized that he was the problem. All he ever did was hurt Jeongin, all he ever did was think about himself, and Jeongin stuck with him through it all regardless.

The younger loved Chan unconditionally. And he deserved better. He deserved someone who wouldn't stress him out, who didn't cheat, who doesn't only think about themselves. Chan could only think, Jeongin deserved better.

He deserves better.

***

heyyyy🤭this lowkey made me cry but only cuz im going through some stuff cuz it aint even that sad fr but anywaysssss

me explaining to my followers that the reason i dont be updating is cuz im batman and be having to save gotham every night: 🦸