Chapter 8

"I see you're enjoying the wheelchair" Hyunjin said when he walked into the living room.

"It's pretty" Jeongin smiled but then he frowned, "But I can't use it anymore"

"Why?"

"Chan is taking it away since Jimin pushed me down the stairs yesterday" Jeongin stated.

It was quiet for a moment, Hyunjin trying to hold in his laugh.

"So Jimin pushed you down the stairs" He said.

"More like rolled but yeah"

Hyunjin bit his lip taking a deep breath through his nose, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah Im fine. Just sore. And sad" Jeongin frowned.

"You'll get it back soon" Hyunjin pat his head.

"No he wont" Chan said as he came down the stairs, shirtless, making Jeongin choke and Hyunjin roll his eyes.

"Why?" Jeongin whined kicking his feet, trying not to pay attention to Chan's abs.

"You almost died yesterday" Chan said, "Come on. Up"

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin giving him a pleading look. Hyunjin just shrugged his shoulders.

"Why wasn't I here when that happened?" he asked.

"You were at the company" Chan said.

"Oh so that's why Jimin was late to practice" Hyunjin said.

"Yup" Chan said. "Jeongin, get off"

Jeongin pouted standing up from the wheelchair and crossing his arms, "This is bullying"

Chan rolled his eyes, "You'll live"

"Come on Chan, let the child have his wheelchair" Hyunjin said.

Chan snorted, "Go away"

"Yes sir" Hyunjin said turning on his heel and leaving.

Jeongin huffed, plopping himself on the couch.

"Hey, get up. We both have jobs to get to" Chan said, picking Jeongin up from the couch. Jeongin yelped as Chan tossed him on his shoulder with ease.

He giggled, "You have scratches on your back"

"I wonder who did that" Chan asked.

"Me too also I'm riding with Jimin." Jeongin said as Chan carried him up the stairs.

"No. Im dropping both of you off and then I have to get to work" Chan stated.

"How about you drop Jimin off and then-"

"No, Im dropping both of you off"

"Fine!"

***

When Jeongin and Jimin walk into the shelter, they couldn't bring themselves to be surprised at what they saw. Already used to the chaos they go through at home. But they expect to witness someone falling into a tub of dirty water