Chapter 20

The bed was cold. He didn't feel the arms around his waist or the small breath's against his neck like usual. He sleepily felt along the bed, hoping that the other was just sitting up.

When he felt nothing he opened his eyes, blinking away the blurriness as he sat up. The light coming from the window blinded him slightly as he looked around the room.

He came to the conclusion that Jeongin wasn't there and in his sleepy state he brushed it off thinking the boy was downstairs. It was only then when he went downstairs, did he realize that Jeongin wasn't even home.

"Hey, have you seen Jeongin?" He asked Alex, who sat in the living room with Lisa.

"No, not today" Alex said.

"I saw him earlier with Berry, he was talking with Felix" Lisa said.

"Thanks" Chan said, receiving a nod from the two.

He headed up the stairs and straight towards Felix room. Being the polite gentleman he is, he opened the door without knocking, seeing Changbin asleep on Felix's thigh while the other played a game.

Felix glanced up from his game, mumbling a small "Hey".

"Have you seen Jeongin?" he asked, quietly.

"Talked to him earlier. We were thinking about cleaning the pool before summer started" he said.

"Any idea where he went?"

"Probably the backyard, he had Berry with him so they're probably playing out there" Felix said. Chan nodded and closed the door.

Jeongin wasn't in the backyard. He went back upstairs and grabbed his phone to call him, the call went straight to voicemail. He checked in with Minho and Jisung. Called Jeongin again, to which it went to voicemail, then asked Hyunjin and Seungmin.

They all either didn't see him, or saw him but have no idea on where he went. He sighed, heading over to the last person who might know where he is.

He entered the room, seeing Jimin sitting on the bed in his phone. He sighed, part of him was hoping Jeongin was in the room with him, the other part knew he wasn't.

"Jimin" Chan whined, closing the door and walking over to him.

"What?" Jimin asked, looking at him. He raised an eyebrow when Chan climbed onto the bed, laying his head on his leg.

"Uh what are you doing?" Jimin questioned as he poked Chan's head.

"I need comfort. Comfort me" Chan said.

Jimin let out a sigh, "Then go to Alex. You know he's the best at comforting people. It's why I love him. Or go to Felix, aren't you guys like brothers? I'm Jimin, you don't come to me for comfort"

"Well now I do" Chan stated, "Comfort me"

"Why?"

"Innie is gone"

"I know"

"Where is he?"

"I believe he went to take Berry on a walk" Jimin said, biting his lip.

"He's not answering his phone" Chan mumbled.

"Maybe it died, or he has it turned off. He hasn't been gone for long"

"Jimin" Chan said.

"Yes?"

"Jimin"

"What?"

"Jimin"

"If you don't tell me what the fuck-"

"What if he doesn't love me anymore" Chan said quietly, sitting up.