chapter 18

"Chan's coming" Jeongin said getting up from the couch.

"Tell him I said hi" Marta said.

"Me too" Nelly said.

Jeongin laughed, "Will do"

"I'll walk you out" Mark said, opening the door and pushing Jeongin out.

"So how long have you and Chan been together?" he asked as they walked down the driveway.

Jeongin stopped and turned to look at him, "We've been together since high school. I was a junior and he was senior, so about five or six years"

"Ah yes, the concept of high school sweethearts. That's cute" Mark smiled, "You guys are perfect for each other"

Jeongin laughed, slightly blushing. "Thank you"

"I find it amazing people can have a relationship for that long. Most of my relationships end after like three months"

"Aw Mark" Jeongin pouted, wrapping his arms around him, giving Mark a hug. "I'm sure you'll find someone to spend the rest of your life with"

"Most likely not. And the girl I like doesn't even like me back" he sighed.

Jeongin pulled away slightly, "Have you tried talking to her?"

"Not really"

"Then that's your problem."

"Thanks"

"Seriously Mark" Jeongin said taking hold of Marks head and making him look at him.

"Talk to her and figure shit out. That's the only way, communication is key. Without it you will be lonely forever and you will never ever-"

"Okay, okay I get it" Mark said taking Jeongin's hands away by his wrist.

"Good" Jeongin smiled.

A car honked catching Jeongin's attention. He turned and saw Chan's car, his smile got wider. He pulled Mark in for another hug.

"My ride is here, see you later" Jeongin said as they pulled away.

"Yes and tell Jimin to text me back, his ass left me on seen" Mark said making Jeongin laugh.

"Will do, bye"

"Bye" Mark waved as Jeongin walked down the driveway and to Chan's car. Jeongin gave one last wave before getting inside.

"Hi" Jeongin said when he closed the door.

"Hey" Chan said putting the car in drive. "Are you okay?"

"Im fine, I had fun. Though I am tired and need a shower" Jeongin said putting on his seat belt as Chan drove away from the house.

Chan hummed, "So what was that?"

"What was what?"

"With you and Mark" Chan said licking his lips. "In the driveway"

"Oh" Jeongin said leaning back in his seat, "We were just talking. Gave him a hug to comfort him"