Chapter 7

When the boys returned home they didn't expect to see all their friends sitting on the floor in the living room.

They also didn't expect to see multiple boxes of pizza and multiple snacks scattered across the floor.

"Movie night" Lisa said excitedly, pausing the movie that was playing.

"You guys bought a lot of stuff" Minho stated, putting some popcorn in his mouth.

"Only Jeongin's new wardrobe" Jimin said, closing the front door.

"Well put those bags away and join us" Lisa unpaused the movie.

The two nodded as they picked up the bags they set on the floor and headed towards the stairs.

"Should we tell them?" Jeongin asked as they entered his room.

"Tell them what" Jimin scrunched his eyebrows, setting the bags down on the floor.

Jeongin stared at him, "About Shalisa and her child," he paused, "Children?"

"Um no. We do not speak of her in this house hold." Jimin stated.

"We'll most likely never see her again any way" he added.

"Yeah that's true" Jeongin sighed sitting in the bed.

"Let's not talk about that. Later on you're giving everyone a fashion show with the clothes we got" Jimin said.

"Do I really?" Jeongin groaned flopping on his bed.

"Yes you do" Jimin said. "Now lets go back downstairs, don't wanna miss the movie"

Jeongin sighed, "Fine"

"You should talk to Chan though" Jimin said as Jeongin took off his shoes.

"About?"

"Kids"

"Why?"

"Listen. I want to be an uncle,"Jimin started.

Jeongin laughed, "You're not gonna be an uncle"

"You are gonna go over to him and ask him to give you kids. You are to have five kids." Jimin demanded.

"I'm not having five kids"

"Yes you are. Don't you ever wonder what it's like to be a mother and have a kid?" Jimin asked.

"I'm still a kid what are you talking about?"

"You stopped being a kid the moment you let Chan fuck you"

"I-"

"Now let's go" Jimin interrupted grabbing Jeongin's hand and dragging him out the room.

***

Jeongin knocked on the door to the studio, Chan calling out a small "Come in"

"Hey, you're back" Chan smiled taking his eyes away from the screen.

Jeongin nodded his head, heading over to Chan and climbing onto his lap, "Today was weird" he mumbled.

Chan pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his waist as Jeongin laid his head on his shoulder.