"Yukimi" I heard someone calling me but I was running from my life to even figure out where it was coming from afraid to look behind me. "Yukimi!!!"

Someone yelled in my ear as I felt someone shaking my body as I slowly began to open my eyes to see Kyo peering down at me.

"Huh? Was I dreaming?" I asked sitting up to see everyone had exited the car.

"more like a nightmare" I began to steady my breath before getting out of the car seeing Momiji running to Tohru with a little girl who also ran to her as well hugging her.

"Kisa. Hiro. This is Yukimi" I smiled waving at the two. The girl ran over to me hugging me tightly before looking up at me letting me get a better look at her. Her eyes were the same color as mine. She had short golden-brown hair that was cut into a bob.

"Big Sis" She smiled widely as I rubbed her head.

"You're so cute" I wish I had a younger sibling. Well, I guess I do now since that's what she's calling me.

"Isn't she apart of the Sohma's?" Hiro asked glaring at me.

"Through her mom yes, she is apart of the curse" Yuki explained as we headed to the house up on the hill.

"Why would your mom leave? That's so stupid" He gave his opinion on the situation, which kind of upset me. He's a kid though it's not like I can be mad at him for being curious.

It's not like he knows either.

"Hiro, don't be so rude" Kisa defended as I turned to her resting my hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright, I actually don't know her reason on leaving either... it happened before I was born" I started to explain how I felt about it.

We finally made it to the house where we put our stuff away into our rooms before getting changed into our swimsuits. Everyone couldn't really wait to go swimming, honestly neither could I.

I put on my two-piece swimsuit as it was the only one I had. I didn't have time to go shopping for one since the trip was short notice and I never really went swimming either.

****Swimwear description: Refer photo, however, the bottoms are not what she's wearing, just think of regular bikini bottoms with that top XD****

I put on a swimsuit covering to cover up seeing as we had to walk a little way.

"we're ready!!!" We called out as we all headed down to the beach rather quickly.

The first thing I did was sink my toes into the warm soft sand stretching my body out under the sun.  

Kisa and Tohru already made it into the water as I was in my own space.

"Wait for me" Removing my dress, I threw it onto Kyo's head not noticing at all as I ran into the water tripping falling face-first into the Ocean as the waves began to pull me in a bit further.  At least my hair was in two braids otherwise my hair would be tangled.

I could hear laughter as I glared back looking over at Kyo.

This was so refreshing and nice to just swim around in the sun.

Kisa wrapped her arms around neck as I acted like a boat carrying her around on my back.

"Me next!!!" Momiji called out to us running into the water as well.

We stayed in the ocean for hours at least until the sun began setting just before heading back.

There wasn't really much to do seeing that the water completely drained us. I, on the other hand, showered and went right to sleep.