Chapter-1

All the pictures I used in this chapter are not mine. Credit goes to their rightful owners.

                            Chapter - 1

18 years ago

Daegu, South Korea

 "Long time ago when our land was attacked by japanese soldiers a hero named Yi Sun-Shin fought with bravery and cut off the Japanese troops in Korea from supplies. He's our national hero. Do you know any other national heroes, children?" Miss Lily said eyeing the kids in her class. A smile formed on her lips after seeing her confused adorable students' pouting faces.

 "Yes miss Lily, I know. Uhmm My daddy is a national hero."

 "Oh really?" Her smile got wider. "Aren't you the new student, transferred from Busan today? What's your name sweetheart?"

 "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And my daddy Jeon Sewook is a national hero." Jungkook said proudly puffing his chest out. "He killed all the bad people in our hometown Busan."

 "Oh you're so cute and adorable, come here Jungkook" miss Lily called him near and kissed him on his cheek. Jungkook smiled and kissed miss Lily on her cheek too. Miss Lily showed him a bright smile and told him to sit with the other students.

 "Miss I want to be a national hero too" a lil hand stretched up.

 "Ofcourse you can be, Taehyung" miss Lily came closer to the boy "But first you have to eat a lot of healthy food and get stronger to protect your country" 

 "But, but miss Lily, I'm already strong" Taehyung pulled his sleeves up and folded his arms to show his muscles. 

 Miss Lily couldn't stop laughing after seeing this cute student's adorable attempt to stretch his thin upper arms. But at that moment the end of period bell rang and miss Lily left the classroom. As soon as miss Lily had gone most of the children from the class started laughing loudly.

 "Tae, what are you doing, look everyone is laughing" Hoseok, Taehyung's best friend pulled him down to sit. "Look, the new kid is laughing too"

 "He's a beach" Taehyung said crunching his nose.

 "You mean bitch?" 

 "Yeah beach, bitch, butcher whatever" Taehyung pouted.

 "Miss Lily even kissed him" Hoseok reminded him. He was aware of his friend's lil crush on miss Lily. 

 "But how can she did this to me," Taehyung bit his lips hard, he didn't wanna cry "I'm her favourite student. She told me after finals when I scored 50 out of 50." Taehyung angrily looked at this new boy who was still giggling. He went near him  "Hey, what the hell is your problem, why are you laughing? Do you wanna die?"

 Jungkook startled and looked at Taehyung who was now standing face to face "whatt? You call these chopsticks muscles? You're so funny bro." Jungkook started laughing again.

 "Don't brozone me, I don't wanna be your bro, you.. you.. bitch"

 "How dare you" Jungkook was confused yet angry, he didn't like loosing. He pulled his right arm's sleeve up and tried to stretch his upper arm a bit like Taehyung. "See this, mine is thicker than your chopsticks." 

 Taehyung's eyes widened, he didn't think a five years old boy's arm can be this thick. The way Jungkook was showing it off, pissed him more. He then grabbed Jungkook's arm and bit hardly. Jungkook cried out loud and pushed tae on the ground. It gained all the other student's attention too. They called miss Lily right away.