chapter eighty four

as jongho was cleaning up the living room to prepare for the group hang out, hongjoong was laying on the couch and texting his friends.

besties!💓

wooyoungie
i'm so excited for tonight!!!

sangie
me too!

joongie
i think it's so nice that we're finally all hanging out together❤️

sangie
yeah same!

wooyoungie
do you think that yeoyeo will try to kiss jongho in front of us, joongie?

joongie
ewww!!! don't bring that up in front of me

sangie
wooyoung, don't embarrass me like that!

wooyoungie
that's my job😚

sangie
well i hope that he does kiss me again😌

wooyoungie
MWAH MWAH MWAH 💋
"OH JONGHO, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JONGHO!"

joongie
I'LL VOMIT STOP

sangie
wooyoung, i'm gonna hurt you tonight

wooyoungie
i thought you hated fighting?

sangie
this is a time where violence IS the answer

hongjoong giggled at the texts his friends were sending in their group chat. jongho heard the giggles and stopped cleaning, putting down the broom he was sweeping with and walking over to see what his little brother was laughing at.

"what are you giggling at hun?" jongho asked as he took a seat next to hongjoong. hongjoong quickly hid his phone under his shirt, not wanting jongho to see what him and his friends had been texting about. he felt as though jongho seeing the texts might embarrass yeosang, and the last thing he wanted to do was embarrass yeosang.

"uh, i-it's nothing! i was just putting my phone down to help you clean anyway, i-it's nothing important." hongjoong tried to get jongho to believe his statement, but much to his dismay, jongho knew something was up.

"come on, just let me see! did you see something funny on instagram or tiktok?" jongho reached his hands out in an attempt to grab hongjoong's phone, but hongjoong hid it further underneath his shirt.

"stop!" hongjoong screamed out, turning over onto his stomach to lay on top of his phone.

"ok... now you're gonna get it!" jongho screamed out and jumped on top of hongjoong, attacking him with tickles.

hongjoong screamed out loud when he felt jongho's fingers touch his sensitive skin, the tickles being too much for him to handle.

"jongie, s-stop it! it ti-tickles!" hongjoong laughed hard as he continued to hold onto his phone for dear life.

hongjoong tried his best to kick his brother off of him, but the tickles were too overwhelming to do so. hongjoong's body eventually gave up and he let go of his phone. jongho was quick to take the device and run away a bit before hongjoong could compose himself enough to chase after him.

"oh, so you were laughing at texts between you and your friends." jongho said as he scrolled to the beginning of the conversation to read the messages.