chapter eighty three

"ok my love, we're here." seonghwa said as he and hongjoong arrived at seonghwa's house right after school thursday afternoon.

hongjoong quickly unbuckled his seatbelt after seonghwa gave him the ok and hopped out of the car. seonghwa chuckled at the small boy's eagerness, unbuckling his own seatbelt after turning off his car and making his way to the front door.

after seonghwa opened the door for the two of them, hongjoong sprinted straight to the living room couch. seonghwa once again laughed at his boyfriend's behavior, but let him do his own thing nonetheless.

"is someone eager to hang out with me?" seonghwa asked as he took a seat next to hongjoong with a smile.

"i'm always eager to hang out with you!" hongjoong giggled as laid his head down on seonghwa's chest.

"so, is there anything in particular you'd like to watch today?" seonghwa asked the boy who was laying on his chest.

"hmm... nope. whatever you'd like." hongjoong answered back as he innocently traced his fingers along seonghwa's ab muscles.

"ok," seonghwa said, "how about we put on victorious? i know that's on netflix." seonghwa suggested and clicked the remote in his hand to put the show on his living room television.

hongjoong stopped moving his fingers on seonghwa's body and smiled widely as the intro played through the house. hongjoong loved victorious, so he was extremely excited.

"i love this scene, isn't cat just the funniest character ever?" seonghwa said as he chuckled at the characters funny line.

"yeah, she's hilarious. but i have to admit, my favorite characters are sinjin and burf!" hongjoong said with a giggle.

"oh yes, they are both very funny, honey bun."seonghwa smiled sweetly, leaning his head down and giving hongjoong a small kiss on the forehead.

as the television show continued playing, seonghwa sat and realized something. his friends and hongjoong's friends, although most of them connected in some sort of way, had never hung out all together as a group.

before he could forget about it, seonghwa decided to bring it up to hongjoong and suggest a hangout.

"hey babe." seonghwa said, breaking the silence with a quick greeting.

"hey honey, what's up?" hongjoong asked with a smile.

"i just realized we've never had a big group hang out. you know, like with my friends and your friends. we're all friends now and i feel like that would be a great bonding experience for us." seonghwa suggested, sparking hongjoong's interest.

"oh wow, i think that's a great idea! i'll start a group chat now and ask everyone to hangout this weekend. but i don't have everyone's number, so do you think that if i start the group chat you can add mingi, yunho and san to it?" hongjoong asked as he grabbed his phone, picking it up and opening his text messages.

"of course hun! start it now and i'll add the boys once you text in it." seonghwa said with a smile as hongjoong began typing rapidly.

strawberry joongie 🍓 added seongie 🧚🏼‍♀️, jongie hyung, wooyoungie, and sangie to the group chat