15

I wanted Bella to hate me, and I would be lying if I said I didn't know that I wasn't taking advantage of the current situation to get my way. I just wanted her to feel the same way I did. I wanted her to feel left alone, and confused why. 

So that is what I set out to do. 

"I agree with Edward, people are starting to notice Carlisle isn't aging, and it isn't safe for Bella anymore either. The Voltari will know." Edward's face twists to appreciation even if I had a pang of guilt.

I knew Jasper was aware of what I was doing, I was just thankful he didn't say anything despite it. 

"Okay, let's pack up then." I nod silently and quickly feel sick to my stomach. I sigh, knowing eventually I would regret this and have to spill. For now though, I wanted Bella to feel pushed away as I have felt. 

After I had grabbed the few things I had acquired since I started staying with the Cullen's, I place them into Jasper's car, and look towards the woods. Somewhere, Edward is breaking her heart. Not because he is telling her that his sister is leaving, but because he was leaving without her. 

I shake my head, I shouldn't feel bad for her pain. 

Jasper opens the car door for me and without few words we were off, and I fell asleep wondering where I would yet again end up experiencing as we run away from common.. 

When I wake up, it was early. I yawn. "Good Morning future husband." Jasper smirks at me, "Good Morning my' lady." 

"Where are we?" I ask him, looking around outside of the windows. 

"Close to Italy." I nod at him, thinking about the time I had spent bonding with him while we were there the first time. 

I rub my stomach. It still wasn't better, in fact it kept getting worse. "What's wrong Sinna?" Jasper asks me. I shrug. "I don't feel great, my stomach.. I don't know. Something doesn't feel right." 

"Can you wait thirty minutes, we are close by. Carlisle can help you." I nod, hoping that he could.

When Jasper parks, I realize it is not in the same place as we stayed six months ago, this was the much busier part of Italy, people crowded everywhere. 

"Where are we?" I ask, nervous. One thing I carried from my humanity was the hate for large crowds. I wasn't fond of them at all. "We are staying with the Voltari, acquaintances of Carlisle." 

I nod, as we walk into the palace much larger than any building I'd ever seen before I couldn't help but notice the stares I was receiving. Many from very human appearances and smells, as others had the same haunting eyes that turned me into what I am. I shiver at the thought and push myself closer to Jasper's body. He senses my uncomfort and holds me tighter. 

As we walk through the door I feel weak, and start to shake.

Edward looks at me in fear, and Jasper has concern written in his eyes. I fall nearly hitting my knees to the ground but Jasper quickness sweeps me up. Black trails my eyes as I try to fight it. 

The last thing I hear before I fall into unconsciousness. 

A/N: I know I keep leaving you guys hanging, but I the part you guys have been waiting for is coming up in the next chapter. I promise. I don't know when it will be posted but I will start writing in next week for sure. 

Leave a vote please, if you are enjoying this book. It is a little over half-way done and we are going to start seeing some ending portions coming soon!