07

"It's been you, it's always been you

"It's been you, it's always been you."
•Sinna Swan.•
❄️
As we get back, my stomach starts to growl. It dawns on me that I haven't really ate since I've learned what I am becoming. I tug on my sleeve and look up into Jasper's eyes.
"I'm hungry." I then look back down, shy of my response to hunger. He gives me a gentle smile, and stares at me before replying. "Let's go home then, see what we can find. I'd like to avoid feeding you..uh, blood." He stumbles over his words. His eyes changing from an Amber yellow to a darker tint.
I hold onto his forearm as we walk. Trying to assure him control. Which seems to do so.
As we walk into the enlarged house; I notice the faint smell of my sisters perfume. I panic.
"Jasper my sister is here." He acknowledges it too. "Stay behind me okay?" I nod, walking in behind him. Although she hasn't seen me yet. She seems in distress. "Where is she Edward? I know she is here." She pushes him looking around in frantic. I peak out from behind Jasper. Her eyes land on me. "Sinna?" Looking up at Jasper for reassurance he steps out of my way. "Are you, I mean.. Are you a vampire?" I look around the room. No one seemed to be helpful in answering the question they just watched me. "Yes, I'm so sorry Bella. I didn't know." She observes me. "Your eyes." Rose scoffs. "She gets to live happily ever after." I frown and turn on my heels. "Do you think I wanted this? Do you think I just came here thinking I was in a home full of blood suckers?" When I say the term blood suckers everybody shifts. I make a mental note to apologize. She scowls at me. "None of us did, but here we are. It just isn't fair." She doesn't speak in anger, but despair. I watch her in silence. I take slow steps towards her and in one quick motion I wrap my arms around her. She stays still but when I say "I'm sorry Rose." She wraps her arms around me too. She gives quite, soft sobs against my hair.
"Sinna?" My sister speaks up, I turn. "If, if your eyes are uh, blue. Why can't you just come home? Dad misses you.. a lot." I look at Carslile. "It's not that simple." He says. "We've had a funeral. She can't just come back from the dead." Emmett laughs. "Well, technically she did." I couldn't help but chuckle too. "We need to leave." Carslile says. "What?!" Bella exclaims. "Tell your father I've messed up at the morgue. It may not be Sinna whose death I signed off on. There is still hope, but I couldn't live with myself." He tells her. Edward looks down. I could see the disagreement in his eyes, but understanding. "No, no you can't leave." She starts crying. Jasper tugs on my hand, pulling me with him to his room. "She's hurting and so is Edward because of me." He sighs. We have to make things easier to bring you back, she will understand in time." I look up at him. "We are coming back?" He nods. "I believe so." I continue standing in his arms, before he pulls away and starts packing few belongings. "What are you waiting for, you need to pack something?" He puzzles. "I don't have anything." I say rubbing my forearm. "Right, well. We will have to change that when we get to Italy." He laughs.
My eyes widen.
"Italy?!"