13

I look at myself in the mirror and find myself being uncomfortable. I'd never wore anything like this. I was nervous but I felt like now was the perfect time for me to wear it. Truthfully, I stole it from Rose. I knew she'd be mad at me because it was still in the bag with tags. I hoped she'd understand or just be uncomfortable enough to let it go. I let my hair out of the bun it was placed in and blow dry the ends that were tampered with in the bath. 

I have changed so much since I met Jasper, six months ago I wouldn't have even thought about this. I was so sheltered. Everything he has given me, was for the better. I am so thankful for my killer in the same way I hate him. 

"Sinna? I'm home." I hear Jasper walking up the stairs. I quickly place the lace robe over my body. Letting it fall loosely. "In our room." I say my voice cracking. I was nervous as I started thinking about all the experience he must have and my lack of even if this is something we've done before.

"I brought you a salad." He says placing it on a table near him. I walk into his eye view and watch his eyes trail me. My stomach gets sick. I was worried what he thought of me. 

"You look beautiful." He tells me as I place a CD in and grab his hand. I wanted to take him to bed myself. He places his cold hand on the middle of my back. "I love you Sinna." I smile at him. "I love you Jasper." He carefully uses only a few fingers to trail the robe off of my body and let it drop to the floor. I kiss him lightly from the jaw line to the neck. Leaving little nips that make barely audible moans. He pushes me onto the bed. I get confident. This is what he does to me. 

Sitting on the edge of our bed, I kiss down his V line and unbutton his belt. and letting his jeans drop to the floor leaving his body gracefully. 

His hands trail my breasts to the back clasp. Leaving me shuttering at the bareness. He unclasps it with one hand, playing with my nipple in the other. I moan. Wanting him more. I could cry. 

I trail my fingers over his bulge before pulling his black boxers down and kissing gently around him. I stroke Jasper until I knew he was ready to have me. I smile as he pushes me back to the sheets. 

He slides the last piece of lingerie off my body and places himself in between my legs. "I cannot wait for you to be my wife Sinna."I  nod and beg him to put himself inside me. 

Our night was pure bliss. 

When I wake up, I am wrapped completely in Jasper's arms. I reach up and brush the hair out of his face. He smiles at me. "Good Morning." I yawn. "I'm hungry Jasp." He nods. "Let's get you some food then." I get up and wrap the robe around my body before making my way to the shower. I blush at what runs off of my body and to the drain. As quickly as my embarrassment reaches my body though, it leaves in a rush of panic.  "Jasper!" I yell on the verge of tears. He is in the restroom in seconds. "We forgot." He looks puzzled. "Jasper, we forgot. I have the same body as a human in the form of a vampire." His face drops. I start to cry. "I'm not ready." He pulls off his own robe and jumps as the warm water hits him. "Sinna, it's okay." He lifts my chin. "We will get through this if, and that is IF we are." I nod. sniffling. I didn't want to be pregnant. I did know, that even if I was. am more secure now with him then I would ever be anywhere else. That had to be enough for right now. 

When I step out of the shower, I realize I brought no clothing in with me. "Will you please bring me something to wear?" I ask him. He smiles. "Alice or Rose's closet this time?" I smile and laugh a little bit. "Alice, please." He bows. "Your wish is my command." 

I brush my hair while I wait for him. It seems to be healthier now that I am a vampire and I believe it was probably a blessing and a curse. 

"Sinna, you need to get dressed now."  I furrow my eyebrows at his sudden change of tone. "Bella is in the hospital." 

I grab the clothing from his hands and waste no time putting them on. Even though my sister treated me awful, I couldn't help worrying about her. She was proven to be reckless if she wanted to be. Although I am now spending eternity with Jasper. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Not even her, who wanted it the most. 

The truth was, I am worried about her.